Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
So if I buy a piece of property on Ambergris Caye, I understand that the drivers license people will put San Pedro on my Drivers License as my location. I will not need an address on the license?

How do I prove to them I have a piece of property on Ambergris Caye to obtain the drivers license?

Also, from the day you take the test until the day that you get the license we are talking about how many days total?

Please give me updated rules for obtaining the drivers license in Belize and correct anything I say that is wrong.

Thanks for your help.

I have an insatiable hunger for more land !!!
S
S
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/256463/Re_Belize_Drivers_License.html#Post256463

OP Offline
Originally Posted by SimonB
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/256463/Re_Belize_Drivers_License.html#Post256463

I am very aware of that very old thread since I looked at it before posting a new thread.

That thread is from 2007 so the information is too old, and this matter has now become relevant again for me because it became a non-issue in 2007.

If I had posted on that old thread my post could have gotten lost in all the old posts on there.

Can anyone be helpful and give up-to-date answers for my questions above?

Thank you.

JZB Offline
Call 501-226-2198 and ask to speak to the Traffic desk. That is the best way to get the most current and accurate information.

The drivers license fees have increased by $20.

See details here:
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/466658/Driver_s_License_Fee_Increases.html#Post466658

Does anyone know if you can get the drivers license test taken within a very short time after the purchase of the property?

Indiana

OP Offline
Originally Posted by JZB
Call 501-226-2198 and ask to speak to the Traffic desk. That is the best way to get the most current and accurate information.

If someone could call that number and ask all the questions posted on this thread for me I would appreciate it because I am not in Belize or anywhere near the country now.

Lan Sluder? This would be something you could add to your blog and would be relevant to what is on that blog already.

Thanks

C
C
dial 011 then the number

K
K
Wealthy buyer - with sincere respect, sure wish you weren't hot to be "expanding your empire" - especially in this precious, yet to be thrown out-of-balance community so unlike where you may live now.

S
S
Please PM me your credit card information and, for a consulting fee, I will be more than happy to call the number for you and provide you with the information I obtain.

If the fee seems excessive, please remember that some of us are not as incredibly wealthy as yourself and have to get up and go to work or run our business each day; such a phone call would take precious time out of our day...

OP Offline
SimonB:

If you had spoken to me like that in the days when I sat on the throne, I would have had you thrown in a cobra pit.

Please post your bank account coordinates on this forum. Do not send them by private message to me and I will wire $1,000 into your bank account from an account containing $5,000,000 to be used as your fee for helping me.

Remember, there are a lot of Nigerians who will be tickled pink to see your bank account coordinates plastered on a post on this thread. Please be sure and have a lot of money in that account so that the giving is reciprocal.....

From the rich (me) to the less rich (you) and from the less rich (you) to the poor (Nigerians).

The Retired Pharaoh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.