Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
To answer your question about are there any dowsides on having your wedding on AC that are not on your travel guides I would suggest you asking, "Are there any downsides to getting married?."

For me to truthfully answer this question I would have to tie up this message board for many months. As my wise father stated to me on many of occasion, " Marriage at it's best is bad."

For a more detailed summary please contact me at my website mywifetookallmydamnMONEY.com.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
To answer your question about are there any dowsides on having your wedding on AC that are not on your travel guides I would suggest you asking, "Are there any downsides to getting married?."

For me to truthfully answer this question I would have to tie up this message board for many months. As my wise father stated to me on many of occasion, " Marriage at it's best is bad."

For a more detailed summary please contact me at my website mywifetookallmydamnMONEY.com.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Damn....that was such a great reply that Marty posted it twice!!!!

LOL

YIKES! He's back, and cantankerous as ever.

B
OP Offline
B
Well gosh, Zeke, a little bitter are we?

Not worried about any of that stuff - I just happened to find a soulmate [Linked Image] At 34, I'm just cynical enough not to believe in that, but Corie convinced me otherwise...

Thanks for all of the info, everyone. Keep it coming! Looking forward to meeting you in AC!

Ben and Corie

B
OP Offline
B
P.S. - It looks like Victoria House is in the lead on the stretch run of deciding where to go. Does anyone have pictures of the resort property, specifically of where the Rainforest Bungalow is positioned? Their web site is kind of lacking on property pics...

If anyone felt really bored or wanted to be an advocate for them, I would love to read your written impressions as well.

Thanks again!

Ben & Corie

We just returned from the Sunbreeze in San Pedro. New Year's Eve they had a wedding reception there 85 people, and a formal ceremony at the local church, only complained about the church part being really long. Julia and Michelle at the Sunbreeze seemed to be handling all the arrangements. We enjoyed the picture taken part, they were in front of our rooms, and talked and laughed with us. About 12 in the wedding party, in tuxedos and gowns, just beautiful all standing in the sand. They said their invitations read, come to Belize for our wedding, it will only cost you $2,000
for a great vacation, and please bring two bottles of liquor with you. "A real fun group."

Dare To Deviate
S
S
Hi!
We stayed at the VH last summer in the casita right next to the honeymoon csaita. I did peek in the honeymoon Rainforest casita and it is quite a bit bigger than the normal casita @ VH.It has a tropical theme with more substantial furniture pieces and a bigger dressing area and bathroom. I think I also remember a wet bar.
The honeymoon casita has a wrap around porch with part of it facing the ocean and the other part facing the yard and pool. There was also outdoor furniture on the deck for dining and lounging. The HM casita is situated at the end of the casitas( which are kind of in a semi-circle) next to the owner's villas.It is a perfect location.
Although we loved the resort, we thought the restaraunt was good but lacking a little creativity. Maybe it was just when we were there. Others on the board have loved the food there.I will say the entire staff was very accomodating.
We loved our stay there. We fished and dove with the Bradley brothers and drank panty rippers with "Stone" in the bar!It is a beautiful place and we will be going back!
I also found that the reservation people that answer the 800 number were very knowledgable. Let me know if I can answer any more questions.

N
N
Here are pictures from our Victoria House wedding. It might give you a little better idea of what the property is like.
http://communities.msn.com/NickiandRod

Once you get to this page, go to the wedding section.

M
M
Stayed at VH last year, not for a wedding but it was kinda like a second honeymoon! We stayed in the plantation house and I absolutely loved it. The food was ok, I wasn't too impressed but then I don't eat seafood and their menu was rife with fishies. The restaurant is also very expensive. For other restaurant choices you have to go to Capricorn for one dinner, probably two. You have to take a water taxi but even that is fun and the food is fantastic! We also loved Carusos for Italian and Jambels Jerk Put for a little spice. Your group will have an awesome time!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 88 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.