Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
R
R
I'll be sending you a pm shortly , dear Carolyn is a resident of 13yrs and well know Im just the wooden spoon on the forum lol

OP Offline
One very Sly Guy came to visit our humble establishment on Thursday the 2nd.......Thank you Lan for joining us.....We hope to see you again soon.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
OP Offline
Last evening we had a special visit from Robvee & Carolyn. We even enjoyed a few laughs in the kitchen and great conversation .... Tom and I wish you both well on your upcoming adventures....Thank you so much for sharing your evening with us.

OP Offline
Thank you for joining us this afternoon yu_ma_mike....It is a pleasure to meet you and yes, we'd enjoy some snorkel and diving. If you are looking for 'Buddies' just check in with us for a Sunday afternoon or Monday.....

OP Offline
I'm so sorry this is late in coming....However, nonetheless highly important to mention that we have had several visits from JaHo and today a special visit to include Mr. JaHo and other guests....Thanks for joining us and we'll be sure to look for you in the future.

OP Offline
We had a wonderful visit last evening from two very nice Ladies. Thank you MathieusDeli & LaraTravelBelize for spending your 'girl time' with us......

OP Offline
A Big Thank You to Harriette aka. ScubaLady for joining us today. She trekked through the rain and made the big trip from the North bringing with her 2 very special guests.....Thanks again Harriette we'll look forward to next time.

Thanks to Judyann and Tom we had a great lunch - beer battered fish with frys. We actually got there before the rain and it didn't start until we were finished eating.
Judyann gave us a tour of her fabulous kitchen - WOW - all the latest and best equipment.
While in the back the downpour started and we waited it out. I called Birdland to see how it was affecting my workmen and not a drop had fallen there.
The weather patterns here are very interesting.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
OP Offline
This has been another great week for Message Board Visitors....Thank you so much MissMissy for joining us during your latest stay in San Pedro....We hope to see you again soon.

OP Offline
Yesterday Afternoon we had the pleasure of a visit from Colomojo.... It was great meeting you in person.... smile

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.