Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
J
Can anyone locate Christine Kim? She is a medical student on SP. She is my fiancee and
her family is worried that they haven't heard anything about her. Just need some kind of contact.
Thank You
-Jim-

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Looking for status on Reggie Iles, Herman Iles and John Iles. We are concerned about their whereabouts. They should be at the Seven Seas Resort. Any info is appreciated. Thanks. E. Blakeley

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Anybody know how Nicole Smith and Alex Thompson is? She is a med student and Alex is her son. Last contact was 9/30/2000 and she was still on Ambergris Caye Island. Please post answer and I will check back. I'm checking for her mother who is crying her eyes out here in Tulsa, OK.

T
T
Anybody have any info on Barefoot Skinny and family staying above Dallas Dave's apt at the Iguana Gardens? My sister in law Lacy and her son Eric were downstairs. Libby Vidrine and James were with Skinny and Lacy, along with Leo and Rick Castelberry, Dom and some others. Heard the mayor was there with them too. Any word?

My brother is Dallas Dave and he was here in US, crazed to get over there to help. He met up with Celeste Phillips here and they are trying to get a flight out of DFW ASAP. Celeste needs info on her son and mother Elaine who were with Casey and Hideaway folks - maybe at the Yaght Club.

Please email me: [email protected]
Sheri Phelps www.webshine.net
214-544-1444

Dave Burnette's sister, temporarily using his account
M
M
I'm looking for Rusty and Betty Thomas. They have a farm (Rachels Children) up by Lucky Strike on the old Northern Road. Any news on the condition of that area would be greatly appreciated.

S
S
Looking for any info on Barb and Ian Coull had gone into San Pedro to stay with Kay Scott sometime on Saturday.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Still searching for Dan and Tracy (Lewis)Mitchell. They were staying at the Belize Yacht Resort on Coconut Drive. Any information, please call 512- 723-3701!!!

S
S
Has anyone heard how Elizabeth Gaynor is? She was staying in the cement house next to the Seven Seas in Boca Del Rio. Akthough I've read all the reports that no one has been seriously hurt, I'm her mother and would like to know she's really OK.

M
M
Does anyone know if Ennie Marie made it off her boat? Anchored out from BC's bar.

K
K
Please add Gino & Mary MORRA to the list on http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/minikitty/missing.html they wer at the palms or Banana Beach (I'm not sure which day they were switching hotels)
I am Mary's sister and can be reached at
[email protected]
(607)754-5441

[This message has been edited by kareni (edited 10-03-2000).]

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.