Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#50370 03/01/02 11:20 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Has anyone ever been on the cave tubing trip with Seaduced? I did a search and found an old post that said they did a day trip which includes: flying to municipal airport, taking a van to the caves, tubing, stopping at Cheers for lunch, then on to the Belize Zoo. This sounds exactly like what I want to do. I e-mailed them over 2 weeks ago, but no reply yet. Trying to find out if this trip is still available and the cost. Thanks.

If you get a chance you should stop at JB's it's maybe 1/2 mile up the road from Cheers.
It's much more to see than Cheers.An old British Army hangout with lots more to see inside. Spent one nite there in a small thatched roof cabin overlooking the mountians. It would be worthwhile to rent a car for that trip to enjoy that scenery on an overnite trip....Richard
Didn't eat at Cheers, only drank beer there,but i understand the food is much better than JB's. It is hard not to enjoy everything and everyplace in Belize!

[This message has been edited by Richard Chambers (edited 03-01-2002).]

Yo Laurie, I'm doing this trip with ya gal if you get the info together. Yeeha. I'm a tubing woman I tell ya.

S
S
Sorry about that...We did get your e-mail and we responded. Maybe the "reply" did not work.
We still offer the Cave Tubing. It is $140.00 us per person. It includes rt airfare, tubing tour, lunch and the zoo. Please e-mail and let me know if you would like to make reservations. We also offer some great other tours like, the Manatee Snorkel Excursion, the Lamanai Jungle River Adventure and the Altun Ha Mayan Ruin tour. We look forward to hearing from you.

L
L
Cool. . .thanks for the response. I will not be there until 5/2 and will come to see you guys then. Looking so forward to the trip!

Laurie & Becky,

We are planning on cave tubing, too. We're arriving on May 4, so maybe we can tag along??? See you guys at Banana beach!

Sammie

It's a date Sammie and Laurie. See you there.

L
L
Looking forward to seeing some wild animals (depends on how you take that!)

A
A
SEAduced arranged our cave trip last August - it was great. Good hike, nice water, excellent guides. Enjoyed the zoo afterwards.

I'd be glad to go into more detail, but, it's a Friday and I don't have the energy....

[This message has been edited by ACfan (edited 03-10-2002).]

SEAduced, a couple of questions. I have tried e-mailing you on my work e-mail but havent got anything back.

Is there a discount if I have several folks to book, if so how many people and whats the discount?

Also, it mentions beverages included, what sort, any beer ? (important question with my lot.. lol!)

We'll be down there the week of April 13th. What days do you run the cave tubing trips?

Thanks!
Andrea in Atlanta

Andrea in Atlanta
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.