Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I'll be there from November 3 through the 15th. My first trip! Tickets purchased and hotel confirmed. Can't wait!

Gela,

Me and my wife Laura get in on the 21st will be staying at Mata Rocks but you can probably find us at BC's most every night. Becky Bound for Belize and LaurieMar will be joining us late in the week. We'll have to meet up for a frosty one somewhere.

-Robert

I think I might be in around the end of Nov too. Hey Laurie drop me an email will you? Peace

KC Offline
Hey RobertE, we are arriving 11/22, and will most probably be having a few burritos at BCs, so we'll keep an eye out for you. Wear a sign, "My name is RobertE". :-)

Take a look at our webpage, there is a photo or two of Gary and I. You really can't see us very well in the photos, but maybe you would recognize a resemblance if you saw us. We're leaving SP on the 30th.

This will be the first year in about 22 that I will not be cooking T-giving turkey dinner for a house full of people. yay!!!

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
L
L
Gela: no Cabo this November, huh? Can't wait to be there for lobster for Turkey day!

L
L
Hi Rex: cannot seem to locate your e-mail address in my computer. E-mail me at [email protected] so I can contact you. Thanks!

Yo Laurie, make sure you make your plane this time from Belize to San Pedro, would hate to drink up all your tekillya at BCs waiting for ya. :rolleyes:

B
B
Hubby and I will be there 7 November through 11..hey sounds like a lucky number, huh? First visit, can't wait. Where do you who are locals congregate? would like to put faces to names.

Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, it looks like there will be a good showing of the CCACAS in AC in November. This guarantees a lively time!
Laurie - no Cabo this year - turned in my timeshare week to spend somewhere else.
I'll be staying at Coconuts. Between their Bar and BCs, I'll be keeping pretty happy! wink

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
KC,

Look for these two scoundrels otherwise known as Loie & RobertE when you're at BC's: http://community.webshots.com/photo/33944304/50718268zEcUQI

Charlene & Ernie know who we are too, so you probably won't have a hard time spotting us. If M&M show up we'll probably be creating all sorts of havoc with them. smile

REALLY REALLY looking forward to meeting you.

Loie

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 162 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.