Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
L
Becky: don't worry, I will make that plane. Just got a little too carried away at Jet's last time! Plus, I will also be carrying my own adult beverages down, as you know. Jose Cuervo and I. This is the "Lick, Swallow and Suck Tour". For all you dirty minds, it means lick the salt, swallow the tequilla and suck the lime!

Hey Laurie - What's that other kick butt brand of Vitamin T you mentioned? I need to get into training before this tour commences.

I might have to stick with the "Let's see if Ernie at BC's can open Belikins as fast I suck them down Tour". Or you and your sidekick will have to teach me the fine art of Tekilla swillin' as it wasn't too pretty after you left the party this summer :p

KC Offline
Loie,
I checked out the pic! I'm just not sure if I'll be able to find you at BC's... You know, it's such a huge place! LOL

Looking forward to it!

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
We'll be there 10-29 thru 11-8.....hope to meet some of ya'll!!!! Staying at Holiday Hotel, as usual. c&r

R
R
Damn. I guess I shoulda booked November instead. Sounds like you all will have a blast together. Im bound in Oct with about 10 other Belikin-needing NYers. Maybe we'll save some for y'all.....

Uh huh. Yep. That was me.
L
L
Robert: the other brand is called something like Cuervo Ano. Its about 40 bucks a bottle, but good stuff. A tip to get you ready for the fine art of tequilla swillin': pace yourself! Ease slowly into it by taking a shot or two, then waiting an hour or two, then continue the cycle!

Thanks for the tip Laurie. I must remember the key is to pace one's self and not chug the bottle of tequila!

wow! look at all these oldies crawling outta the woodwork! drink some for me. i will not be there. laugh

i am now green with envy

GAY-I swear I saw you dancing at the Bob Marley Festival this past weekend??!! In Dallas?? Just an illusion...........C

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 75 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.