Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
OP Offline
W
Thank you very much, everyone! I did email SusanGG, because her Paradise Villa sounds fab, but will move on to the other suggestions if the dates don't work. I take your point about not noodling around and missing the opportunity. I'm rarin' to go--and if it all jives will come back to ask y'all for recommendations for fun in the sun. Worst case (and it ain't bad) if things don't work out for this Christmas, we'll aim for February. Till soon. Good day, all.

H
H
A really nice deluxe accomodation is Kanantik Reef and Jungle Resort. They are on a beach in a beautiful secluded setting carved out of the jungle. Their all inclusive package is the way to go as it includes all food, local beverages, water activities, even side tours to jungle and ruins (except deep sea fishing). Excellent food, wonderful staff, attention to all the details right down to the monogrammed bedsheets. Great pool, fantastic snorkeling and diving, ruins, jungle. www.kanantik.com We stayed there earlier this year and cannot say enough good about it.

There is quite a bit of availability still around for the holidays (depending on your dates). The hard & expensive part is finding airfare to get to Belize. Give me a shout if you'd like me to check your dates. I like Sunbreeze - great location and large rooms. I never found it that noisy, especially since they elongated the runway and the planes take off in the other direction and not directly overheard! Paradise Villas is very nice too! I know Banana Beach has New Years space available, but is getting tight for Christmas.

W
OP Offline
W
Hello, All! The deed is done! Sweet Pea and I will stay at Susan GG's place in Paradise Villas. We got decent flights, and now I've got some time to research and plan fun activities like snorkeling and bird-scouting. Boy, on a chilly morning in New York City, knowing that there will soon be sleet all over this concrete, it is delicious to dream of the adventures that await in Ambergris Caye. (Impending need for a bikini successfully warded off a coconut bun in Chinatown this am...breakfast was shrimp balls in black mushroom caps) Thank you, everyone, for your good counsel. I will certainly be grateful for any recommendations of things to do and places to eat....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.