Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Y
Yankoo Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
i am looking to buy a resort property in AC that has room for expansion in the future. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

You've come to the right place....keep looking and asking. I'm sure someone here can help.

Grace DeVita
Hi

Maybe you should post an e-mail address as some owners may wish t keep things private.

I know of a few resorts for sale here drop me a line at [email protected] and i will e-mail you some info

regards
Gaz

S
S
A great property with room for expansion is Caribbean Villas Hotel. It was for sale earlier this year. Contact the owners, Will & Susan Lala, directly at [email protected]. They have a link under "Lodging" on this web site.

H
H
Hi Yankoo. I know of a property that is for sale and has plenty of room for expansion.E-Mail me and i will give you the info. [email protected]

The Hide Away is for sale. Joyce and Linda (The owners) agree that it should be leveled and something new built. The property (I think it is 10 lots) is worth more than the building.
laugh
It is south of town and across the road from the beach. Right now, since nothing is on the ocean front lot, there is a beautiful view. Good swimming and wading pools. The bar could be saved, nice hardwoods. It would take some work but could be a jewel.

Harriette

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
S
S
This doesn't meet the "room for expansion" criteria (unless you consider buying more units "expansion"...) but I have two really nice condo units for sale in Paradise Villas.
Go to //www.ambergriscaye.com/paradisevillas/sale.html and you can also see more photos at our Escape Artist page, go to: http://realestate.escapeartist.com/Properties/Belize/ and click the "two lovely condos" photo icon on the right side of row 2.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
Did you get an answer? Good enough? :rolleyes:

Grace DeVita
L
L
I have heard of a few private sales on "the coconut telegraph" email me at [email protected]

Please peek at the Real Estate page for this website,
//AmbergrisCaye.com/realestate/

Many local companies have links from there, and they would be very glad to help you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 152 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.