Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
OP Offline
F
To everyone out there, Please emial us at [email protected] If you have supplies to send down to the islands. We are going to have adequate storage for all the supplies. We are going to have an customs agent at the airport in Belize city who will pick up the supplies we send down, and take them over to the docks and will have boats run the supplies to Caye Cualker and San Pedro!!!! We will have people on both islands to dispurse the supplies. We now are not at this time going to have planes available for Fri. We need all the supplies for the 1st shipment by tues or wed. of next week, then send down another shipment a week later, Then we are going down Oct. 28th. We are making arrangments now for shipment for nest week, so please email us so we can give you all the info needed to get the supplies here in DFW. Thank you all for everything and may God bless you all in this trying time. Talk with you all soon.
Thank you so very much, Rick and Cheri

K
K
sending to the top :-)

K
K
~~

K
K
--

-

I have spent the evening...shopping,, I have boxes of medical supplies, cases of dry cereal, formula and diapers..and three GIANT generators.... my arms hurt! Take care ..Madeline
I was thinking on jumping on the Contintental flight..manana..but I believe I am better serving the people as a whole.. getting all this stuff to them.. Next stop ROOFING supplies and plywood.
Madeline

-

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Any word on WHEN and HOW these supplies are to be delivered?
June

F
OP Offline
F
To everyone out there wondering where to send supplies, please emial to my address above and I will give you all the details. We do have good news. Thanks, Rick and Cheri

F
OP Offline
F
sending to top.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.