Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
miss anthropy ,the island is now my second love . again thanks so much .you also know how I feel about the people and the fishing ... wonderfull

Living The Dream Every Day!
That's right CaptJeff I totally love the whole vibe - it stays with ya after the first trip down! We hope to fish with you in the beautiful waters of Belize some day cool

Yep, it was the rambling smile

The more I read it, the easier it is to understand.... laugh

Thanx for the report Capt. it looks like the fishing is picking up. best-wishes, mel......

Mel Sinderman
OP Offline
mel s yes a lot better ,when no wind ,or moon tide they are on the bite ..moon tide they go off shore to spawn ,lay eggs .thats what my capt bicho says ??????and he has lived here all his life .me I am just a gringo fisherman /??? mel you take care .tight lines and good fishing >>>>

Capt,
It sounds like you hit the jackpot this trip. I'm jelous!

Take care of yourself, I want to go fishing with you again, but on the reef next time.

The Shark

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" - Brody
OP Offline
shark my brother yes had a ball be down sept 2 to 10 hope weather is ok ???? how are you guys..where is your next trip ???keep in touch

OP Offline
shark my brother yes had a ball be down sept 2 to 10 hope weather is ok ???? how are you guys..where is your next trip ???keep in touch

P&J Offline
Captjeff,
Your report was awesome, We will be heading to AC september 6th-19th for our Honeymoon. We were scheduled to stay at Villa Del SOl, but due to the very unfortunate circumstances involved there we will be staying next door instead (see Fire at Villa Del Sol post). I am an avid fisherman in the northwest and found your write up informative. I cannot wait to get there and try to catch some of fish inhabiting the area.

Just curious, for someone planning on doing there first fishing on AC what should be some basic tackle to bring if I choose to fish the reef out from Villa Del sol?

OP Offline
p @j thanks for the kind words .your best bet is to hook up with my capt bicho fishingsanpedro.com the guy is great and cheap .or you can share a boat with me ?? if your not into fishing the reef ????let me know your type of fishing ??/flats shore ,pier but of action is what you want get a guide like my buddy bicho .you can call me toll free 1 800 231 7447 we will talk fishing ,ask for jeff also do not forget bc bbq on sun a bar next to sunbreeze hotel 1230 pm to3pm a must thing to do I will be there around 12.30 you will see me just yell where is the capt ..jeff ,be here till mon then at the aqua marina hotel in town you can call me there also tight lines and good fishing to ya ...enjoy

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.