Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#80538 05/24/04 09:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks Capt Jeff for your response amd we will be back with the rest of the family next spring (God willing).

#80539 05/26/04 04:59 PM
T
TIMO Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Codfather,
Sorry to hear you were disappointed with Pancho. We have fished with him and Juan for over 9 years and have had unbelievable days (as you can see from the pictures we posted). We just returned from AC and heard Pancho had boated a good sized sailfish. There were many guests at Victoria House who had just fished with him, and raved about their fishing. In fact, there were several guests literally fighting to get him for the remaining days of their trip. We did see him a couple of times cleaning his fish, he had been out for only two hours, and had 7 nice sized cudas, jacks, and snapper. And that was a bad weather day. Sorry you had such bad luck, as mentioned previously, we just returned from AC, fished with Juan for 7 days and had our best fishing since we have been going to AC. We will be posting our pictures and trip report this weekend.

TIMO

#80540 06/26/04 10:51 AM
J
J
Do we need to get different guides for different kinds of fishing. I have just learned that my husband also wants to go deep sea fishing. It sounds like the conditions have a lot to do with success. We can live with that. Heaven knows we know about bad weather in Montana. Please let me know if we should try and use one guide for flats, reef and deep sea fishing. We will be there from March 1 to March 6. I have contacted Capt Bicho and received a very positive response. I think we will also contact Timos recommendations. Then flip a coin!!! Thanks for the help

#80541 06/26/04 11:22 AM
like I say in all my posts ,there are a few good guides here ,but you should not flip a coin for your guide ,go to all the posts on fishingsanpedro.com and capt bicho ,his loyal fishing family love him .and no body put words in there mouth !!!.that should say it all . for me he is the best as I have fished with him a hundred times ,reef ,flats he does it all .and thats why I think he is the best there .there have been other posts by nice folks who fished here, and used a other guide once or twice but not bicho and they like there guy too ,and thats great they can share there feelings !!!! but read the last 40 posts by people just like you, that needed a guide for reef or flats they read my recommendation , about his multi fishing talents ,and they booked !!!! and all have said what had a great experience it was to fish with capt bicho and most said it was there best day there >>>>> so there you go >>>>,so you do the math !!!!!!!.... who ever you pick have fun and go live the dream and enjoy

Living The Dream Every Day!
#80542 06/26/04 11:31 AM
We'll be living the dream in 13 days and having to best day of our lives with Capt. Bicho on July 15!!!!!!!!!

#80543 06/26/04 12:15 PM
you will have a blast ,let us know about your special day ,do not eat to much lobster,you are doing the capt bicho famous bbq ????? it is wonderful .have fun enjoy ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
#80544 07/02/04 09:35 AM
T
T
What is the appropriate tip for flats fishing and reef fishing trips, (info for both half day and full day trips)?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.