Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Bbeach = South
Bshores = North
Where do you want to be?

OMG... Toad recommened Caribe Island!!!
I never though we would have anything in common... :rolleyes:

Hi ya toad, not that it means anything but you be O,K, in my book!
Ain't Caribe Island GRAND!!! laugh

C
C
IF you want peace and quiet, stay north. If you want to be close to everything, stay south. I have to say that I do not think kids would enjoy Captain Morgan's. My 16 and 20 year old would not-too peaceful and removed. The entire week we were there, there were no teenagers. It is 99% couples. It is a great place to stay and we loved it though. To get to town, you must go by boat, bikes or golf carts. You have to cross the water to get into town on this little boat that pulls you across by manpower.

Staying north is sooo inconvienent to everything unless you want total peace. You miss the people & the flavor of belize. Just my opinion....

C
C
funny how different folks have different opnions! we found it very easy to go south ferry's are often as was cm's boat day trips to caye caulker, eating at rasta pasta and chatting with the locals was cool very belizeian trips to town were no trouble and crossing the little ferry at the break pulled by the natives was awesome i felt the ture nature of the isalnd i thought and the peace and tranquility of the north i really don't think you can go wrong where ever you stay

We just got home last week from Banana Beach and loved it. We searched the island for our next trip and pretty much found that the Banana Beach was probably the value for the buck. Its close enough to town for dinner and nite life, they have a great resturant on site, the staff is friendly, the entire location was clean and maintained and the price is right. For tours, Monkey Business on site does a good job and will work with you. There are not a lot of good beaches in front of most resorts but you can go out in front of BB and for drinks, there is a good beach bar next door at Mato Rocks with Belican for $2.00 US which is as cheap as you'll find anywhere. We will probably go back to BB, we really enjoyed it. You can check out our photos of it at: http://community.webshots.com/user/dscallah
Have a good trip.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.