Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
the capt has been away to long needs short trip ,just planned april 29 to may 4 who is down .. lets here from you ,the capt jeff is going to fish his butt off , eat great seafood and relax ,whos down then and were are you staying ..?????? and can I buy you a beer sailor ..or sailors ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Me Me Me!

We are booked with Bicho on 5/6. Happiness is. . . .

OP Offline
well shut my mouth ,how nice lets try to get together ,for lunch /dinner /or drinks .when I am there I have my vip belize cell phone 6002285 no area code as your in belize.. but call me at work to chit chat 1 800 231 7447 or e mail [email protected] ///// cheers to ya ..

youuuu whoooo .... (jumping up and down) we're gonna be there too. Arrive 27th - 4th. By the time you get there might just be that the pastor guy will have had time to get unwound for all the extra duties this week! (now don't let there scare ya, "they" have a great sense of humor - especially the ones who are just irreverent enough to not wanna jump through hoops but wanna make a difference.

:rolleyes:

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Me, My lady, and 2 scuba diving buddies will be in town from April 30th through May 6th, staying at the Blue Tang. We hope to cross paths with the rest of you. We will try to make it to BC's Barbeque on Sunday.

B
B
Capt.J
Myself and musical compadres will be arriving from the Smokey Mountains and jamming at Fido's
M 3,4,6. Come share a belly washa with us............BF Gibby

I use to live in dem dar Smokey Mountains, well not quite true, in Knoxville to be more exact, but ya could see 'em. Nice area, but hard to smell the ocean breeze from there.

:rolleyes:

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Yahoo, we'll be down april 25-May4 stayin at the BB. Hope to meet up with you. We're from Jackson Hole and it's still snow'in here.

Yo Capt Jeff,
I am so disappointed frown that we will miss you. I have been looking forward to meeting you and sharing some fishing with for nearly a year now. We are going to be down there May 17 - 27th. Maybe another time. Hey! I know maybe you could break your record and return to Ambergris in the same month. laugh

OP Offline
sounds like a great group ,bc bbq on sun is a must the capt jeff gets there around 1to 1.30 pm just yell is capt jeff in the house or call belize cell 600 2285 but will be there sun ,,may 1 for sure ..do not know where I am staying yet ,but will advise .. any body want to do dinner let me know as I go each month and have the best places treat me like family ,all are welcome ,no cheapskates please ,fun people . try to laugh at my jokes , eat great food ,be happy all the time ..lets all live the dream and enjoy life to the max ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 119 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.