Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Personally, of the ones that you say are available, I'd go with Xanadu, Banana Beach or The Palms. They're all quality places offering good value for the money. Just depends on which available configuration best suits you.

A pool I think is pretty important. Having a restaurant on-site is not, as there are plenty of restaurants within a short walk of all the places you're considering.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
D
Debbo Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks again for all the information everyone has offered. I am narrowing down my choices based on the feedback on the board and some e-mails I have received. Any additional comments about quality of the beaches, pools, etc. associated with these properties would also be appreciated. I am now in the nuance stage of my decision.

C
C
Debbo, we recently spent our anniversary at the Xanadu and it was fantastic! Great property, big clean rooms, nice private balconies, beautiful pool, beach and dock, free canoes, kayaks and bicycles. Close to everything, but not too close. Excellent staff...10 days and I can't think even of one thing that could have been better, perfect in every respect.

D
Debbo Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well everyone, we've finally made our decision. It came down to Xanadu and the Palms and we chose the Palms. The other wife and I couldn't decide so we let the men decide. WOW!!! Can you believe we did that? Being men, they didn't care about sharing a bathroom and wanted to be really close to town. Will let you know how it works out in February with a trip report. Thanks again for all you input on the board and e-mails with pictures.

S
S
Nice choice.

It's nice to receive feedback on what is an ongoing perplexity for those new to AC. Please let us know how it went...

Happy Trails...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 137 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.