Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
D
My bon spent 6 months working in an orphanage in the mountains of Belize....he was on a bus and the driver was drinking a beer. My son asked the driver if there was an open container law....the driver finished his beer and threw the bottle out the window, he then reached into a cooler and pulled out 2 beers and a church key, opened one and handed it to my son and opened the other one...took a swig and said "The law states that once you open a container you must finish it before tossing it out the window and opening another one."....true

E
E
I've got a couple more 'events' to share with you but some of them are still classified as "Under Investigation". My "Hoochie Coochie" lawyer told me to shut up!

Well Ernie I guess it just adds to the "flavor" of the Island...you had me ROTFLMAO...I must be careful and crawl on the beach [Linked Image]

Thanks for sharing Ernie, good one's.

Ernie - how about Sunday afternoons at BC's... is there a law about crawling under the influence??

Sandi
I don't think anyone has ever been pulled over for "crawling" under the influence but someone much wiser than me may know. (That's funny!)

Definitely do BCs for the BBQ then go to the Hammock House for the 4:00 - 12:00 p.m. jam session. Loads of fun!

E
E
Naw, SASSIK, but you better watch that last step exiting on the north side of BCs !!!! I have made more than a few "Sand Angels" while heading for the men's room laugh

Sand Devils, more likely wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
S
Regardless of some officers attitudes, drinking and driving is illegal in Belize, including Ambergris Caye.

Fortunately for SP nobody, including our precious little ones, have been killed by a drunk driver, yet.

Let's all try to keep it so.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I'll be doing lots of crawling Feb 13-20 especially on my bd the 17th! Look for the drunk old lady doing the splits on some bar, beach, wherever! shocked NOT! :rolleyes:

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.