Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Where are the lobster pics? They're pretty too, you know...

* I Go Pogo *
I feel as if I am eavesdropping on these sites but I will get over it. Please tell me why you people that visit, fish, have great times do not LIVE there. I understand spouses, kid's educations, money money money but if someone who is NOT wealthy, like me, can entertain the idea of selling all, making the move, putting all my hearts in one basket and GOING... why don't others do so? The deep dark secret is what? C'mon SIN, show me your moves, explain all. Jeff, what holds you "away" as they say on PEI here in Canada, they're from "away" (not islanders) Thanx guys-going to work-will look forward to an answer at 10 p.m. (I'm not that regimented though)

OP Offline
patti cake think this should be a topic under chat board ,but if you ask that and go over to that chat part and post a new topic with that question .and I will give you the why.????

Living The Dream Every Day!
OP Offline
cass they are beautiful fish and they are so cute.....

C
C
Years on a charter boat taught me that trigger fish are one of the best eating fish in the sea. I don't feel bad at all about eating one, or even several! They are a little tougher to clean than most, but well worth the trouble. Sure they're pretty, lots of fish are pretty. Ever seen a dolphin (dorado) fresh out of the water? Talk about pretty! Talk about good eatin!

Now a barracuda on the other hand is not nearly as good to eat as the trigger. I'd keep the triggers and throw back the cudas.

C
C
Yeah I think they're all pretty and cute, even the cudas -- and they're all so and fresh and tasty!

C
C
The only kind of fish that I don't eat are clown fish. I don't why but they just taste funny to me.

[Linked Image]

OP Offline
cracker larry my fishing buddy.you are one honest dude.you tell it like it is..I try to be poltically correcton on this board .. but it is difficult thing do.as you know we have lots differant personalities and opinions ...having said that my capt and guide eats almost all fish and he thinks there nothing wrong in eating any fish as long as you did not steal it and you can feed your family it is ok .as he was living here much longer then me capt gringo I think that makes sense to me. as I have many friends who are diver's some of them would say just keep certain species and i can understand where they are comming from . when I fish all parrot fish and tropicals all go back as well as small fish,that have a chance to live ..we do feed lots of hungry mouths in belize as fish is just to much money to buy.so we try to do a win /win and help people. here is to living the dream all together..

Oh my gosh, ChrisW, that is too funny!

C
C
Amen Capt. Jeff. Lots of opinions here! If they were all the same it would be dull indeed. I tend to lean more to the practical side of things myself. I also avoid the tropicals, something just doesn't seem right about eating a blue fish. But then again, red snapper and dorado both turn white when you cook it! I grew up in a poor fishing community, Thunderbolt, GA, so I know where you're coming from. If it came on the boat it went in the pot. Note horseshoe crabs aren't very good.

Fish were put here to feed the hungry. Didn't I read that somewhere? Good job spreading the bounty with others.

Tight lines, hope to meet and fish with you one day. We can tell non PC jokes :-)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 100 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.