Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I
I
Dear C from the UK,
I wish we were in AC at the same time. My son can't wait to fish and as an 11 year old boy, I think he would have become great friends with your son.
These were great photos. As I stated before, it just makes the wait for our trip, just more difficult to take. I am looking forward to sharing my photos and memories with all of you.
Thanks Capt. Jeff and C from the UK!

OP Offline
kids are great .they love the fishing here in sanpedro because it is fast and furious.they do not get bored from sitting around waiting for a bite. they have non stop action ...kids just flip over the fast pace fishing ..it helps them forget for a time ,video games , big tv's ,and loud rap muisc .they need to learn how to live the real dream ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Nice set of pics. Thanks captjeff for posting them. Sure looks great. The young man has a twinkle in his eye holding the puffer.

I
I
Dear Capt. Jeff, I know my son would love every minute. How do we sign up?

Thanks for posting these Capt. Jeff laugh laugh laugh
I have been away for the last 4 days sorry I haven't replied sooner. Got a lot of catching up to do today but will get back on here as soon as I can to answer any questions - but a million thanks again, Capt Jeff!
The sunset was a sunrise form the porch of Brianna's - awesome! laugh laugh

OP Offline
island mom .go to my buddy capt bicho rivero and his site is fishingsanpedro.com and just book him ...go live the dream and enjoy ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Island Mom - Sam would have loved another boy to fish with off the jetty's whilst I was sunbathing and Gary was out with Bicho. We all want to go back someday - it was honestly my best holiday ever!

Thanks again Capt Jeff. and I'm still 'keeping the dream alive!' wink

I
I
We are planning on this fishing trip while in AC. Anyone want to join a nice family in the boat? Our plan would be do be fishing on April 11, 12, or 13th. We can't go fishing on April 10 because it is my husband's 50 birthday and he wants to be scuba diving in the Blue Hole on that particular birthday. I am a good photographer and will happily share photos of any large fish you catch. Hopefully, mine will come out as nice as C's from the UK!
C...I would have loved to have taken a photo of Sam and Kevin holding up those fish!

island mom I have cpt bicho booked for april 14th and so far it is just me on the boat. I would be more than happy to share the day with you and your family.

I
I
That would be great! How can we find you jfabes? It will be fun to meet someone from the board. I hope you won't mind that we are probably old enough to be your parents!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.