In previous posts it was indicated it was local kids responsible for jacking golf carts. The argument wasn't that the incidents didn't happen but that it probably wasn't local kids. The ones I've heard to be responsible for this incident are not what I would consider to be local (island born and not recent to the island.) I don't recall anyone being crucfied, there were just differences of opinion on who was responsible.

I also don't think that anyone has denied that there are problems just that certain incidents were blown way out of proportion to make it sound as if this was Kingston, Jamaica.

For those who don't live here it has only been recently that we have experienced such a crime wave (2 or 3 months) and the crimes have been directed at locals not tourists.

The problem is that there is plenty of finger pointing but very little action. In my opinion if the community leaders put aside their politics and came together and worked towards solutions we'd be well ahead of the game. Maybe we need a community rally in front of the Police Station inviting the media from BC.