Well Otterlaum - How do you know the media coverage has been pre occupied with Amanda? Have you read the Italian press or have you read the USA press and their version of what is going on. I have read the European press daily throughout this case, not particularly because I am interested in this case, although I do suspect a miscarriage of justice, but because I am interested in what happens in Europe. Most European press has been remarkably balanced under the circumstances and Amanda's side has, in my opinion, been given a fair hearing. Much fairer, in fact, than the coverage of many young black people charged or convicted of crimes in the southern states, such as Troy Davis, who has closely avoided execution 3 times in Georgia. I hope Amanda and Raffaele get their day in court and are found not guilty as part of the justice system in Italy, which is as sophisticated as the USA justice system. I was just pointing out that it is lucky they don't have imminent death hanging over their heads while they do so...and no I don't agree that their trial was any less fair than any other high profile trial. Raffaele was found just as guilty as Amanda, so I am not sure how nationality comes into it.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography