Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS, GO WITH AMIGOS DEL MAR, BY FAR THE BEST!!

I
I
SeDuced tours with Elito...... Can typically book while in town. We booked ours the evening before and had no problem. Boat was docked at Ramon's pier in March. You could get more info from the office on the pier at Ramon's if need be. Great sailboat. Quiet. Caye Caulker is a need to see atleast once kind of place. If you doin't make it out there on your snorkel trip, take the town water taxi over. Lazy Lizard is a great hang out.

was just there end of March.
Hol Chan and Shark Ray are very popular and there are 1/2 day dives, 9am and 2pm, by many outfits. no real need to book in advance. I would recommend waiting and go with a guide who isn't loaded with guests. Most of the boats i saw had a dozen or more guests so it is difficult for the guide to spend time with each of you. Your hotel may be able to call for you at the last minute and get a good guide who isn't overcrowded. Lupe at Xanadu was excellent at calling around for me. Let me just insert a big plug for the really nice and helpful people at Xanadu. I went twice to HC/SRA. With Ambergris Divers and ended up with a one on one with snorkle guide(Chris) who was an excellent teacher and knew all the fish etc. On another trip, Willy of Searious Adventures gave our family a private snorkle. He was very patient and a great teacher to our children.

K
ktny333 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi there, I'm a bit confused (again). If I were to do a full day snorkel tour that includes Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley and Stop off at Caye Caulker, which tour package is it? Is it the Beach BBQ snorkel or Caye Caulker snorkel trip?

As for 1/2 day snorkel - do they offer rum punch/beer/beverages on the boat? laugh

I
I
If you use SeDuced, it is the Caye Caulker snorkel trip. You leave at approx. 8:30-9am and return about 5pm. Hol Chan in morning, Caye Caulker lunch, Shark Ray in the afternoon. Elito included beer, water, rum punch, and some soft drinks and chips and salsa. Then you are on your own for lunch at Caye Caulker, many great places to eat. I think we were there for 2 hours.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.