Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OP Offline
Pedro, I need to be advised on the law on substantial gambling in Belize perhaps you can enlighten me on its enforcability and what taxes I would be liable for.

Lovey already owes me $1,000 for having the road graded.

Have ya'll heard of the Queens rights and the law of the sea????????????????????????????????? DUH!!!

Can't find my plane...
Pedro, get a life...check up on your maritime law. You can not ever turn anyone away from landing at your dock in the Belize waters (number one). The queen has rights to the first 30 feet of the ocean, you can't run it or own it. Found out this at Glover's Reef when the fisherment would land at shore and fish the waters in the lagoon. PERIOD.

Can't find my plane...
However, I did shoot over their heads........doesn't mean you can dock there indefinately but you have the right to land.

Can't find my plane...
Adam I am sure lovey will pay you-if what you say is true
Do you want to bet on your statements or not?
Rememeber you still owe a drinks tab at Pedro's!!

OP Offline
Peter, as you want to get personal on line I believe I gave up 2 days per week @ $1,000 US per day consultacy to come to San Pedro to start a Pizza House in partnership with you whilst working on a salary sacrifice for a 50% owniership of the busiess rstaurant in Cayo for a nominal salary.

It really is about time that real people knew the truth.

If you examine your accounts correctly you will find that you in fact owe me much more than you state I owe you. In my 45 years on the planet no one has ever stated I am anything besides honourable. Wake up and do not play games with me.

I have a job to do and wish you would mind your own business and not interfere in my business.

I worked unltil 2am last night and started worked doing inventory at 4:30am let us leave other alone please.

I will not at any time allow anyone you to tarnish that reputation, period.

I will not comment on what went between us but I bet 20 years of experience I was not at fault.

Firstly I have a very honest track record and will not tolerate your behavour at trying to gain brownie points on line.

I know I can produce, but I have deliberately allowed you to carry on your business without interference from me, in fact I recommend people to Pedro's, Leave me alone to do what I have to do to make this Island attract the people we want here.

I apoligize to other board members but this needs to be said.

The time has come to stop this once and for all.

Bull****-you are full of it-remember you have told everyone that you bought a pizza oven 6 weeks ago-where is it-open anything you like-just one small point try using your own money
also when you arrived in san pedro I had to pay your tickets and give you money so that you could live
1000 dollar consultancy per day -you have got to be kidding

mad eek confused frown Pedro give it a rest! This dispute, if there really is one, should not be here.
I believe you have done some great things in San Pedro and for that you should be congratulated. Unfortunately, you undo all of it with your crap, bitching and delight in stirring "things" up. Suggest you put your energy into the positive things you are doing...
I seldom post because of people like you who are quick to critizize and find fault with ideas/thoughts posted by others.
Please don't bother to respond to this.

Personally I am very interested in the discussion. I never knew about the distinction between the north and south side of piers.

L
L
Back to the water taxi and piers! If you look at the original post. It announced the "good news" that the ferry would be going from "Fidos to Fidos Sandbar". IMHO that sounds alot like a marketing ploy not terribly altruistic. For whatever reason, it is very cheeky to use someone's pier (without consulting them) for this purpose. I doubt anyone would deny docking for an emergency or short periods to any Belizian. This is something altogether different no matter what kind of a good will "spin" you put on it. Adam, I don't think you have a monopoly on respect for the Belizian people. There are many many expats who live here and are very sensitive to the customs and rights of Belizians. It may even be a little condesending to think we have to jump in to the rescue. They are pretty capable of governing themselves, don't you think? Again, this is more about being a decent neighbor and respect; self serving is transparent no matter how you mask it.

R.B. Mernitz
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.