Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Beachboy - thanks for the Sunday well wishes. A few months ago you posted a question...you wondered why certain posters posted, and many did not post on this board...do you recall ? I was just wondering if you'd figured that out yet.

when in doubt...do without
JZB Offline
IN Response to Solaris01.

You did not read my post. I never questioned the good of the island ferry or EMS or anything other than the motives for the service to the sandbar which are in the best interest of the sandbar and tourists.

That is all I think the ferry is good.

Sorry I am reminded to close in saying that the opinions discussed in this post do not relfect the opinions of the real JZB who I am not.

Sorry for the confusion.

Josh

C
C
Barrister, $1000usd per day consultant to cook, quite a career move.

OP Offline
Cracked up,

Ex-prosecutor and financial manager. I love to cook and changed career in 1991. I run businesses from the kitchen where at all possible. Unfortunately I rarely cook any more I have a staff to manage.

Management Consultancy on the mainland is badly needed and that was my main source of income to allow me to cook which is my passion.

My TV series is a passion too and allows me to educate people on food nutrition etc.

I hope that this makes things a little clearer for you.

do we have a bet
where does the island ferry dock now?

JZB Offline
I noticed another gate being built on the dock yesterday.

L
L
How very sad. These poor people(owners) were quietly minding their own business and suddenly find themselves in the middle of a cat fight they didn't start. On any given Sunday I've watched local kids or families swim off the end of the pier and have never heard the owners complain in the 6yrs I've known them. No one comes out a winner here.

R.B. Mernitz
T
T
what are you talking about they try to stop me casting for sardines in my own boat around the dock.

Sterling, you rock

First, I am ALL IN FAVOR of a boxing match between Pedro and Beachboy....what a card! come and train with me on Sunset Beaches Dock (they dont seem to mind that i use it every day...and dock there too smile ). 4pm mon through thurs we train.

Second, I do think that, although its not entirely altruistic, being a "southie" without a golf cart, i do like the idea that i can get into town for $5, and do see it as a good thing for the land owners, locals and tourists for people to be able to get south. I know when it rains, i literally cannot get out of my area...the roads wash away completely.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 144 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.