Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey Glen, Cool to hear from you, hope all is well with you and Olivia. We're staying at the Clarisa y Palma which is only about a 5 minute walk from the major night clubs and Hard Rock.

Not as bad as I thought, haven't been anywhere like this before so it's a bit of an experience. Headed to the Bulldog tonight to catch a band and then of to the City on Saturday night to welcome the dawn. Chicago on Monday with Wrigley Feild on Wednesday the 24th. The game is on WGN if you get, we'll have our Belize flags waving.

Kats is shopping for an electric in Kansas City when we get there and I'm picking up an Ovation Acoustic Electric if I can find a decent price.

Cheers,

S...

P.S. Knew I couldn't stay away from the board for more than a few days. Can't wait to hear the posts about the Amandala article - bastards! No concept of how much the safety and security of AC means to the every single Belizean of every single race, colour and creed.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Yep - that editorial raises allegations completely distinct from earlier discussions. . .

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.