Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Sir Isaac,

Thanks for the suggestion. The Tides looks nice and secluded and diver friendly but I'm traveling solo so it would be nice to be around more activity and somewhere closer to places where more solo or single travelers will be hanging out.

Can't wait to get to the Island next month :-)

Coming to AC in mid-June! Can't wait! :-)
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Another place you'll find fellow travellers is Ruby's, on the beach. Cheap too, though that goes without saying.

S
S
I would second Changes in Latitudes- Cindy and Renita are GREAT- super nice gals, comfy beds, private baths, and their food is fab (daily breakfast provided by them!). You have access to the pool at the Yacht Club AND there's Wi-Fi there! It's super close to town but not IN town (they have bikes you can use too!). We walked up the beach LOTS of days to hook up with my sis who stayed at Ruby's (kinda like a dorm house) and eat. The girls will introduce you to everyone else staying there (6 rooms) and direct you to WHATEVER you want to do- they'll arrange reservations for dinner, snorkle trips, scuba, main land tours, just ask- they can get it for you. If you're there tell them that Tiffany & Greg say hi!

do I have to get shots to go there? 8o)
OP Offline
Booked my tickets! I'm stoked :-)

I take it I can just wait to buy the Maya Air ticket when I get to Velize City?

You can wait to buy your tix when you get there but most people on this board advise buying ahead of time - I've done it everytime I've been to BELIZE.

What time does your plane get into BELIZE?

S
S

The Tides is in town bro. My buddy instructs there (and they have a pool)

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
buy ahead of time with Maya and Tropic -- you don't want to get bumped to the next flight when you're anxious to get to paradise!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
When we bought our tickets...they said if we got through custom quick and picked up our luggage and got over Maya Air quickly. They would put us on the flight before our booked flight...if there was extra sits available.

OP Offline
Cool! thanks for the advice. Maya and Tropic are the two airlines? I assume they're both pretty much the same?

travelqueen: my flight gets in around 3pm. I'm hoping that gives me enough time to catch a flight.

I stay at Lili's Hotel when traveling alone, Cholos Sport bar right next door & Amigos right in front of it, great location close to center of town.
The Tides probaly has the best dive/hotel package, they have a great breakfast incl. nice pool & bar.
Plenty of time to catch your flite, you should be in S.P. 4-4:30 easily

Last edited by J DOG; 07/09/07 03:15 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.