Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
C
And please don't take my post as trying to stir up a big debate on this forum. I have lurked here for quite some time and love the discussion and the spirit of the people on this board.

I was SO looking forward to visiting this wonderful island for the first time this summer after hearing all the stories and reading how this place makes so many of you feel. So all the more reason for us to put pressure on the local businesses through public discourse to keep AC clean!

I would pay extra to stay at a resort in AC to offset the cost of these resorts and other businesses pooling resources to buy another garbage truck or hire locals to keep litter out of the streets. I'm sure others would too.

Please keep us updated on the progress and do not remove this thread.....please

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
and we are. the thread, like i wrote in a post when i did it, was sent to places where it will do much more good than here.

there are areas of this board that are only visible to business owners. that post now has a prominent place in that forum where it can be discussed with the business community of San Pedro, and hopefully resolved.

#271557 03/12/08 09:24 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
there are areas of this board that are only visible to business owners. that post now has a prominent place in that forum where it can be discussed with the business community of San Pedro, and hopefully resolved.

C
C
Marty,

What better place to keep us updated on the progress or lack thereof than on this board - where so many potential tourists visit?

I think it's good to let local businesses/authorities know that a prominent AC message board is keeping this issue on the front page of the board until it is resolved.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
read my previous message in this thread. its in the business owners forum

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
every city in the world has trash. i doubt many prefer to have it highlighted on the front page of their message boards ad infinitum til the problem is totally addressed, completely fixed, for all time...

C
C
Wow! Marty removed the trash problem thread AGAIN! Are you that afraid of public discussion about this???

I'm now tempted to raise this issue on all pulic forums that you don't control to get the word out if you choose to hide this from others.

What gives here????

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
I COMBINED IT WITH ANOTHER THREAD PAY ATTENTION PLEASE I CAN"T JUST SIT HERE AND WRITE MESSAGES ABOUT THIS ALL DAY LONG

I believe it is now widely known there is a trash problem. Will it be solved on this board by complaining or by the governmental entities that Marty has referred it to?

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
LMAO!!!!

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.