Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
kdskis2 Offline OP
OP Offline
I called the customer relations number. Not much help. We are just on a priority wait list.

Life is what happens when you are making other plans!
I'm amazed at II's reaction. Perhaps you should write to HQ. Also, one other thought - did you buy their insurance when you purchased the exchange?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
N
N
I bought the insurance when I exchanged, but I have $5000.00 in flights that are going to cost $600.00 to exchange and II doesn't know what to do about that problem!! Everytime I call Joshua in Customer Service says he will e-mail his supervisor, Mark and have him call me...that was over a week ago...we call every week, they never return the call. CRAZY SITUATION!!! One more call this week and I am writing HQ if they donot call back.

N
N
Thanks for the info. I call and speak with Joshua every week. Joshua is going to get someone to call or e-mail us...no one has responded to our requests. Will try the e-mail..Thanks so much.

N
N
Anyone had any luck with this trip? We are still with flights and no where to stay...Capt. Morgans is closed at the same time. We need 2 bedrooms so it would be pricey to pay for a week...

Anyone else who booked with II lucky enough to get a replacement place for Legacy with II?? Rich and Mari

Tranquility Bay Resort has two bedroom units. We are not part of any time shares but if you are looking for a hotel we have a summer special on! www.tranquilitybayresort.com

Carlos

Carlos - Good info on Tranquility Bay's summer deals. I see it has been posted in the "specials" category. Great prices for such a special place!

Last edited by Barbara K; 06/29/09 04:05 PM.
N
N
Carlos, thank you for your reply. I will definately check out your summer specials.

We were contacted by II yesterday and they have us confirmed into Costa Maya Reef resort, in a two bedroom unit. Can you give me some info. on that resort? We did not accept this confirmation yet and do have to get back with II before Monday.

Thanks again...Rich and Mari

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.