Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Just confirmed my tickets to Belize! Will be traveling out of Los Angeles to Houston then arriving in Belize hopefully by the afternoon. Will be staying from June 1st till July 21st! I am just so excited! Just 11 days till I am in Paridise. Will not be staying in a resort or a hotel as I have Friends and family on the island. I was a former student at the Junior College last year, but I had to come back home. Just missed the Island so much...Will anyone be there from that time period? I am so into meeting new people and letting them experience Belize and Ambergris Caye. I just know they will come back. I am only 18 and I have no quams about moving there at all since I have done it already! Hope to see ya all there. Just Belize IT!

[This message has been edited by CovinaKid (edited 05-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by CovinaKid (edited 05-23-2001).]

KC Offline
Hi Covina Kid. Will you be staying in town, South of, or North of?

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
C
OP Offline
C
I will be staying Southwest of town in San Pedrito Area. One of the areas that was affected badly by Keith.

S
S
Convia, We'll be there 6/2 - 6/10. Staying at the north end of town. Try to make the BBQ at BC's on Sunday, 6/3. I hear that's where a lot of "boarders" meet. I know we're going to try to make it! Hopefully we'll meet you! 10 days and counting for me! Woo-hoo!! Sharon

C
OP Offline
C
shaygrey- Ah, it seems you will be traveling one day after me. What place up north will you be staying? I have heard a lot of the "boarders" will be at BC's on the 3rd. I might be able to make it. I just probably take my Belizian friend along. Thanks for the invite, hope to see ya there!

[Linked Image]
Covina Kid. Lots of boarders at BC's on the 10th as well! Two birthdays and a wedding anniversary to celebrate. Be there!!!
Debbie

C
OP Offline
C
Debbie- Well thanks for telling me about "another gathering" on the 10th. I dunno if I can make it since I think my cousins graduation maybe around that time, im not sure, but I'll see what happens. Only 8 more days now and I am franticly getting impatient! I just can't wait!

C
OP Offline
C
5 more days!!! I am just thanking God for all the blessings! So happy to return to the Island and be with my family...I have much centemental value more than just a visit to paradise. Anybody flying out of Los Angeles or Houston on friday June 1st to Belize?

S
S
CovinaKid, Yep! I'm leaving for paradise on Saturday. Will be at BC's for sure on Sunday. Hope to meet you! I can't concentrate on anything but the trip! Just gonna get worse, I suppose! Woo-hoo! Sharon

P.S. Staying at Hotel del Rio

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.