Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
"released by mistake" whereas yesterday's mantra was "I intentionally doctored the "exif"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
W
W
Interesting take on this at the vice.com site, see the comments under the article beginning with

JOHN MCAFEE UPDATE: QUITE FRANKLY WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ...

I can't give you the actual full url, it has a swear in it and we want to keep this a family friendly board!

What about commenter tallgoodlooking's idea that John has been on a/his boat all along? Lots more comfy than staying in the jungle with bug bites, haha, and a lot easier to skip country as well. Not too hard to dodge the Belize or Guatamala coast guard? Such as they are. Pop in here and there to pick up supplies, send the girlfriend into the store or restaurant. Wifi too.

BTW, any comments he no like do not get past the "moderator" on his blog--I tried twice and they don't show up--so don't be too surprised if the posted comments there are so glowing. They are decreasing in number tho--maybe folks are starting to catch on?

Last edited by wallgecko; 12/04/12 12:44 PM.
K
K
It is still unknown if McAfee's upcoming wedding will take place in Guatemala or Ambergris Caye in Belize. There is a tourism meeting to promote Ambergris Caye as a wedding destination tomorrow (wednesday) at Holiday Hotel @7:00p.m. to discuss this tremendous opportunity.

smile smile smile

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

W
W
Haha Keller that's hilarious. grin

Originally Posted by Keller
It is still unknown if McAfee's upcoming wedding will take place in Guatemala or Ambergris Caye in Belize. There is a tourism meeting to promote Ambergris Caye as a wedding destination tomorrow (wednesday) at Holiday Hotel @7:00p.m. to discuss this tremendous opportunity.

W
W
Tallgoodlooking's theory (or one of them) over on vice.com is that JM is not necessarily a drug crazed paranoid tweaker, simply a garden variety paranoid psychopath. Hmmm...Would explain a lot actually particularly why he has no friends in Belize other than the ones he pays. Even tweakers have friends, crazy apparently.

A
A

live life love life live the life you love
M
M
Just read an article on Yahoo. They have a cell photo which shows Macafee and Rocco Castoro from Vice Magazine. The image was taken with an iPhone and never stripped of its Exif data, information attached to an image that reveals the time it was taken, and unfortunately for McAfee, the geographical location. According to this, he is at the Nana Juana Resort in Guatemala.

W
W
If you go to the vice.com page and read the comments by Tallgoodlooking on the John McAfee Update: Quite Frankly ... article, you will see that Tallgoodlooking had it figured out and posted about it 4 or 5 hours before McAfee admitted it, or anyone else figured it out either. A web first. Some other interesting stuff about how McAfee's behaviour can be explained other than drugs--check it out. http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/john...y-we-dont-know-what-the-[#%!]-is-going-on

Last edited by Admin; 12/04/12 08:43 PM. Reason: Fixed the link
Originally Posted by mawags
Just read an article on Yahoo. They have a cell photo which shows Macafee and Rocco Castoro from Vice Magazine. The image was taken with an iPhone and never stripped of its Exif data, information attached to an image that reveals the time it was taken, and unfortunately for McAfee, the geographical location. According to this, he is at the Nana Juana Resort in Guatemala.

old news.........yesterdays saga

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.