I've always loved susangg! She rules! cool

#58192 10/21/02 05:49 PM
E
E
I've loved her longer than you have. Take that! :p

#58193 10/21/02 06:17 PM
P
P
'smatter susangg? forget to remove the glands from your pussy/coon?

#58194 10/21/02 06:41 PM
phartmore, are you and toad related? Or is it just a coincidence that neither of you are contributing anything worthwhile to this topic?

#58195 10/21/02 07:05 PM
C
C
If I may suggest to all these people who are passionate and concern about the dogs in San Pedro, to go to San Pedro and adopt them all and bring them to the U.S.A , so I could enjoy myself in San Pedro and not be bothered by the stray and abandoned dogs. I am only teasing, but if that would happen, it would be wonderful.

I understand the stray and abandoned dogs is serious problem in San Pedro and in land Belize. However,it is also a serious problem in the U.S. too. Yesterday's Orange County Register, Sunday, October 20, 2002 has an article concerning stray and abandoned dogs in the U.S.A. The newspaper mention that the Humane Society of the United States estimates that as many as 5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year. Some shelters routinely put to sleep dogs that had been in the facility for 10 days or less, to make room for newcomers. This is due to not sufficient space, money, or community support shelters that cannot care for every animal. So they suggest adopt a dog or volunteer. Even though the problem is the same as Belize, the situation may be handled differently. Belize is a far different country as compared to the U.S.A, where many dog owners can afford to provide health care for their dogs. The lifestyle and living condition of Belizean pet owners are far different than pet owners in the U.S.A.

I agree with the laws of Belize concerning dogs. Perhaps, not the mothod of eliminating stray dogs, it may seem inhumane,but other method may be considered. I agree pet owners are responsible for the care of their pets, and to keep them off the streets. Whenever, pet owners neglect their pets, the pets become the community problem. I think the laws concerning the dogs in Belize has been lenient on the pet owners who are irresponsible. The dog situation or problem will always be a problem, whether it's in the U.S. that have much resources or Belize that have less.

I like the new feature of the message board..It is a more appropriate format for safe and friendly discussions..Good luck, and hope everything works out for the best, Marty..Thanks...
#58196 10/21/02 07:21 PM
So let's leave this topic at that!!!????
Sneaky roady-MQQSE--Phartmore--and the rest---DROP IT ALREADY.
It's a real issue. You and your shit and butt infatuations,not to mention your ridiculous attempts at Kriol, are irritating at best.
mad

Jim
#58197 10/21/02 10:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
HOW DOES ONE COOK HOUND....?

1-] "LOW"-ER YOUR STANDARDS
2-] SET BAR-BQ "LOW" TO THE GROUND
3-] COOK AT "LOW" HEAT
4-] ........
5-] ........
6-] ........

#58198 10/22/02 07:25 AM
Thanks Jim.....just what i was thinking!!!! We have supplies we're bringing down....will check to see if any "needles".....we brought bunches last April....must have used them all!!! C

#58199 10/22/02 02:40 PM
M
M
Georgia! I was reading the same article and it just breaks my heart knowing all these poor, sweet animals have to die because we humans can not spay/neuter every Animal that is not being used by a "reputable" Breeder. If every pet would get spayed and neutered in this world we would not have these problems that are very hard to digest for most people that like Animals. In our case we LOVE Animals. This is a world wide problem! But if we can help at least some animals we should try to do this. USA, Belize or anywhere else! SAGA does it's part and does the best it can do.

#58200 10/22/02 03:37 PM
Georgia, you are correct in pointing out the same problems existing with neglected, abandoned, or just stray animals in the U.S. and worldwide. Once again, this thread was started to point out the method by which the animals are euthanized. That's all really. If we keep that particular issue in focus, all this other BS is irrelevant.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.