Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
R
AnnieBananie,

This information might be null and void since it has sold but the US mailing address and info is/was:
2333 Chris Circle
Manhattan, KS 66502
[email protected]

They might be able to give you some more information. Good luck.

Rebecca

phyllis...did a nite snorkle with fido's...it is a must do!!!! totally different at nite....excellent guides, see tony at fido's pier, and tell them kerry sent you....also great parasailing!!!! have a great time....

Kerry, Thanks for the info !! - how much did they charge ?? Carribean Villas has a tour (not sure who with) to Hol Chan (is this the same as shark/ray alley ??) for $45 per person ??

i believe for the nite snorkel, it was $25 per person, but, being that i was solo, to go out, i had to pay $50 .definitely worth it, in my opinion...i did the day snorkel with geraldo and fido badillo on the catamaran...i believe their pier is 2 north of amigos del mar, across from lily's hotel...the owners of lily's can get in contact with them for you...they came and picked me up at the pier in front of my hotel, and dropped me off there too....this was an all day trip, with 2 snorkel stops....hol chan marine reserve and shark ray alley.....in between we stopped for lunch on caye caulker...rum punch is included on board...lunch isn't...$50 for the day

Thanks Kerry !! So much to do - and we will only have 6 days !!

We've done a night snorkel at Hol Chan twice with 'Lil Alphonse. Price was about $35/pp. Both trips were absolutely incredible and totally different from each other. Saw turtles, lobster, octopi and a very unusual wormlike creature. Alphonse is really passionate about the reef and the animals and it shows. And, he'll pick you up at whateve dock is closest to your hotel/condo.

We took our kids (16 & 20) on the second trip and they were absolutely blown away. One warning, however.... On one of the night trips we encountered swarms of small, biting, fly-like critters that were attracted to the underwater flashlights. Don't make the mistake of holding your light up next to your chest like my wife did - keep your arm extended away from your body.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.