Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Teresa Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I just want to post a BIG THANK YOU to Dr. Gonzales and his wife. On Sunday my husband developed terrible pain primarily in his kidney area. This is something that he has never had any problems with before.

Martin, at the desk in Xanadu got us a cab and placed a call to Dr. Gonzales. When we got to the doctor, he immediately got some IV's going, did an ultra sound, gave him a shot for pain, his wife did another ultra sound, put some other medicine in the IV ... probably stones.

Bottom line, they got him in good enough shape that we were able to keep our scheduled Monday flight back home. (He is now going through some more test here.)

We were extremely pleased with the treatment and relief that was provided. (We've never had a medical situation on a vacation before.) What shocked us was that for all of the treatment and care given by these 2 professionals our cost was $90 US!!! And that was with the doctors doing everything themselves! Wish we could get attention like that state side.

Thanks again.

Doctors for the most part are hard working and dedicated. Something we no longer see in the US. Glad you posted as it needs to be told. Usually people only take the time to post the bad stuff, and there is so much more good than bad here.

Same here in PG. Doctoras just lost her mom when my mom got very ill. Even though it was killing her to be in that situation again, she still came and helped as much as she could. She has my undying gratitude as she helped make my moms last few days comfortable.

Which Dr. Gonzales? Dr. Dan is my very, very, very favorite Doc in the whole world. Years ago, no one could figure out what was wrong with me, no it was not mental retardation, it was malaria! He knew!!! After 5 docs!!! He has taken care of me all of these years and I love him.

Can't find my plane...
K
K
Both Dr. Dan and Dr. Tina are wonderful doctors that tend to work 24/7 - the island is blessed to have both of them!!

Dr.Dan & Dr. Tina are the Official Doctors for "Boogie in Belize". They do a GREAT job!

If any Doctors, Nurses or Paramedics are reading this and visiting soon, the Ambergris Hope Clinic can always use medical supplies.

Reaper, where is the Ambergris Hope Clinic? Is it the one across from Maya Air next to the Hyperbaric Clinic? I can't place it, but I'll be bringing down some instruments that I'll gladly pass on to them.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Next door to the north of the fire station.

S
S
"Up till 2 days ago Dr. Dan was across Harry's hotdogs". Actually they moved back in November as far as I can recall (that's when I took over their old apartment.)

Their new office is between the Paradise Villas office and Castillo's hardware.

Thanks. I'll be sure to stop off and share the supplies with them.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 209 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.