I just returned from AC last night. I have seen with my own eyes the plans for the bridge. I have spoken to the ones who will be building the bridge, and those who own the properties surrounding the propsed bridge areas on the Northern side of the cut. While we were there, we watched the pilings being put into the ground to support the ferry operation while the bridge is being erected. The work is underway. We all know it will take a very long time to get the bridge completed, but at least it is in the works, in that, we can actually see progress now. Now, of course there will be those who oppose the bridge, and those who think it will be the best thing since sunshine. I, for one, am happy it's going in, and after it's in, perhaps the roads will get the attention they need. Maybe not. And, while I was there, we took a cart as far north as we could go, and the roads are in as poor condition as they ever were, but not much worse than they were on our last trip. And...there wasn't ANY "Black Goop" on the roads, and from where I saw it, the rainy season had more to do with the pot holes....not the construction. I saw the "front end loader" scraping the road after a rain, and thought it was doing a nice job...of course, it won't last, but it was at least an effort. We also drove as far South as we could, past the end of the utilities, and the road is wonderful, and, traveled by heavy trucks and construction equipment. This is the area where the dredging is most active, and it has improved the roads. What's up with that??? Perhaps the private sector is contributing to the problem more than they want to admit, and looking to the developers to place the blame. Seems to me there are an awful lot of unhappy people living in paradise, and just need something to gripe about. I'm hoping it's not catching. But, please, given how everyone allows "Island Time" to dictate the length of time it takes to get anything done, it would be nice to allow that time for everything, not just what YOU want. Remember.."good things come to those who wait", so let's just wait and see what happens. Peace and Love to you all, and God Bless!

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'