Thanks Amanda,
I got an email off to Tom asking for the answer.
I also found a # for the Elect.and Bound. Comm. in San Pedro 226-2220 but haven't been able to get the phone answered yet.
I know were all Americans, South, Central and North. I'm talking about the US variety.especially the thousands holding a residency card in Belize and living on our fair Island that might vote if they know they can and how to register.

We'll start another topic about ethnic and racial names later. I truly love the subject and some day hope to have a complete list of all of them for all races and ethnic groups used through out history with a search engine for us to look up what they are called today and what we where called a decade ago and last century. wouldn't that be cool. I'm a WASP, ever heard of that group? Thats where I got this long skinny nose, Its supposed to be a design that warms cold air that I breath in the log nostril so that I will have less respiration problems in the cold environment that my WASP relatives evolved in.....so what the heck am I doing in the tropics?

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/