TexasCat,
My parents, all my brothers and sister live in Plano. Just up the road from you.
Come to Plano for the holidays every year....

TickTock (Jill)
I would LOVE to meet you in Old Town Spring!! Shopping season is just around the corner....You'll have to email me and we can set something up. [email protected]
That would be so nice. As for the high shool, the one on 45 is Spring High School. Klien,if I remember correctly, is on Stubner Airline.

Spyder,
Who is Marilyn that sent you your care package????? Do I know her? If you are going down to AC soon, I sure could use some Jamaican Jerk spices and some Mango Tango. I live just outside of Bay City, near Matagorda Beach. (GREAT fishing area incidently...Pescador.....) Do you know where that is?? I could meet you in Houston when you return. Email me at the above email address. Thanks!!!!

To all the rest of you..... Yes..Texas is HOT. But this past weekend was heavenly. I am fortunate being near the coast, we always have a breeze, and the sea air keeps it a bit cooler. The past few mornings have been around 65 degrees and the afternoon was 80 - 85. Just PERFECT. We've had spotty rain on and off, but it is still dry. I've lived in Texas most of my life, and consider it home, but won't say where I was born or you all may just have to follow PACE Picante's instructions...... "get the rope!" LOL
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 09-18-2000).]