Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
No need to add any Marie 'eh capt? Hope you didn't burn your lips!!! laugh laugh laugh I WANNA GO FISHIN!

S
S
Capt Jeff,
You look so happy in the pictures! From following your posts here, I think you have the right attitude about life and makes me want to follow my dreams and live the life even more!

heading back to SP in the beginning of July,
Freezing in NJ right now :-)

Stay well

OP Offline
ej you can fish from shore??? but a half day reef on a boat is very reasonable ,and lots of fun action galore ....call my buddy steve when you get down he will hook you up with some great capts and guides ,2262835 he is based out of coconet internet cafe he is the owner and will be of great service to you as he now books fishing tours .. go live the dream and enjoy..

Living The Dream Every Day!
OP Offline
swim with fishes,glad thats your name as I love fish , but when I was growing up in brooklyn if they said you swim with the fish ,they meant you where dead !! killed ... anyway glad you like my posts thanks ,.. yes life is short .I live in nj too also freezing my butt off rain ,cold not like my second home in sanperdro 75 /85 year most of the time ..

C
C
Capt. Jeff, sorry for jumping in late, but the one that got away, she's a nice one! That's what keeps ya comin back for more!

OP Offline
cracker,yes it was a fine specimen .looks like she is high maintenance,but probably worth it.. money is no object to having fun and living the dream..

nme thinks Capt Jeff changed his last name to protect the guilty...a Brklyn boy huh hmmmmmmm

jeff del capitano

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OP Offline
kaye and scott ,,, sept fishing in the flats can be fun .all depends on nice weather ?? need no rain ,no wind,,but most storms pass quick if there are any ??? last year fishing was very good and when I was there nice weather ..,, and a plus , all the good guides are available as sept is off season call steve at coconet internet cafe he can help you pick from some great guides ,011 501 226 2835 he books them for you .. .. also do not know about mata chica way up the coast north to far for me.... but I do use and love tropical touch day spa new location overlooking water in front of the o'farrel house on the beach next to belize yatch club five min.from mata rocks ,by golf cart a wonderful classy spa ,vickie has done a super job on this spa sits over the water wonderful treatment rooms with a view.. first class place .. 011 501 226 4666 or check out the web site on this board.. my personal strong recommedation ..go live the dream and enjoy

OP Offline
klc and yo. whats wrong with brooklyn .,as long as you do the right thing ..yo .yo . if do not do the right thing ,for get about it .. yo .you get my drift.. never nothing to hide ,well not much..

Thanks CaptJeff for your sharing. Got me thinking about fishing again!! Will take a trip in the RV with Sheba to do some trout fishing in fresh water Missouri. Better than swimmin with the fish in the East River, ugh??

Gone fishing!!
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.