Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
S
S
Unfortunately the BTB still wants the hotel tax on the complimentary week.

You really should be careful of what you post, you may be taking food off of people's tables with wrong advice.

Perhaps "timeshare promotion", not "scam". It doesn't seem logical that Grand Colony and Banyan Bay (one of the finest developments on the island) have a need to scam folks. It does make sense to give away free weeks, so they can see you again and give you a test run, next year.

Remember nothing ventured, nothing gained. Don't feel the need to be overzealous and warn others of what YOU may be afraid of.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
C
C
SIN......IF YOU'RE SO ENAMORED WITH BANYAN BAY BUY ONE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!! A TIME SHARE HUSTLE IS A TIME SHARE HUSTLE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE....THAT'S WHY WE DON'T GO TO MEXICO ANYMORE!!!!!!!! GET OFF YOUR CART.

F
F
A friend and I went to a timeshare presentation in Feb. 2005 when we were in San Pedro. They gave us a free lunch and didn't high pressure us at all (my friend already owns 2 timeshares in the USA that he uses all the time and loves) and I wasn't interested in buying a timeshare. We told them we were there for the free stuff(lunch, $50 (I think), and free use of pool and kayaks)and they told us to "enjoy". We enjoyed their pool and kayaked out to the reef to snorkle for a couple hours. It was a great afternoon.

I know lots of people that own, use and love their timeshares and others that bought them and don't even use them. That's what makes the world go round....

RMT Offline
SIN...aren't you a timeshare salesman at Banyon Bay and another place if I remember correctly?
What generally is the deal with them, timeshares that is? Maybe you can enlighten some of us.
:)Rhonda

C
C
SIN- "Be careful what you post"? "You may be taking food off of people's tables"? "timeshare promotion, not scam"? Who died and made you God! You and George Bush have one thing in common........you dearly wish you could control the media.............but you'd have to move to Cuba to do that!!!!

Come on folks, someone trying to sell you something is not a con, unless you do not get what you paid for. In this case they are giving you something and ask you to look and consider.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Clover, let me guess...........you're a democrat.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
C
C
Loansum. NO I'm not a democrat....I'm just part of the 58% of the US that can read and write. And I don't think someone should have thr right to slam people because the express their opinion.

isn't a "slam" a freedom of expression?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
C
C
opinion.........not expression.is the issue

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.