Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
law nice post missed you again....

Living The Dream Every Day!
Gee law - a quick weekend sounds just the ticket! I could do that! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Ah Capt - some day - just you wait! Got to spy out the love shack again - left ya a little note - didja get it?

Gela - only thing missing was your play list!
If you're really up for it - start thinkin Memorial Day weekend . . . wink

Sugardaddy Law? hmmmm not a bad idea. Never considered that as a life goal before.

But that requires 2 things: $$ and a worthy recipient. $$ is in short supply, so, to put that plan in effect, I'll need some help. So, here's the plan. Applications from all females wishing to enjoy the largesse of a sugardaddy are encouraged to send their applications in right now - accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $5000US (paypal accepted). All funds are guaranteed to be paid out over a yet to be determined timeframe on the "worthy recipient", as determined by the judging committee - ME! Applications open for as long I deem necessary.

Seems fair to me! laugh

Hey E!! Watch it with the "old" labels, bud. Rumor has it you couldnt keep up witht eh big dogs and had to "retire" by 10 PM. No? :p

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
That's an interesting plan, which not only redefines the sugar daddy stereotype but also reverses the roles of sweet tooth satisfaction.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
You guys send me $5000US(paypal accepted) and I'll be pleased to find a worthy recipient and be his sugar momma.

One criteria for the sweetie to be chosen is that he must be able to stay up later than 10 pm.

ned, where are ya darling?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Wow, I was just gonna ask, any Sugar Mommas out there? $5000 wouldn't be enough to satisfy my sweet tooth though :p

That's right. That's why all the guys send in $5000 and after a suitable cumulative amount has been received, a selection of the worthy recipient of my largesse will be made. At this time ned is at the top of the list but that shouldn't serve to deter anyone else from making application.

not exactly what I had in mind, SS, and how do we know you wouldn't skip to Nirvana with the loot?
I see a scam here, you and Ned living large in Nirvana...

I'm not *in* Nirvana, SS = Nirvana. There's no scam. I will judge all applicants on their individual merits and make my decision then. ned's just such a special guy that he knows when to jump right on a great opportunity. That's why his application came in first.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 132 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.