Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Doggy G Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yesterday I saw copious amounts of Baby Back Ribs being delivered at Fido's South. Beachboy has become very guarded and quiet for a change. Does this mean we can expect ribs on the BBQ this week? I had the chicken last week and it was excellent.

It seems that skimpy bikini's are appearing from nowhere too.

To adams cousin,or press agent .. thank you for the info,sounds good and I will be there on my next trip in a few weeks . Again thanks for the news flash this makes me hungry..

Living The Dream Every Day!
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Pretty quick there, CJ.

A beachboy by any other name . . .

Definately not me I am trying to find who it is though. I would however like to point out that Tavelqueen looks wonderfull in a skimpy Bikini!

Adam ,not necessary ,to find out who? or why .it was is just probably mentioned in good fun..but get the food/bbq ready for the hungry masses.the question being ?? if you talk the talk can you walk the walk..But my money is on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As I would love to see another great beach place happen..

Living The Dream Every Day!
I took my house guest south on Wednesday and stopped at the San Box. I was impressed!
Dave, the owner, came over to chat. I thought the fabulous pool belonged to Fido's but I was wrong; it belongs to the barrack-like resort next door. Dave said the rooms inside are wonderful and he has a good idea about how to make the resort look better; paint each of the buildings a different bright Caribbean color. That would certainly improve the appearance.
I could hardly believe the bowling lanes! We discussed horseshoes. They are laying a lot of cement pavers all around the palapa. Bar-B-Q would be nice.
Adam was not there so I have yet to meet him.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Bowling lanes??? For real???

Peace,
Carla
yep - they even have bowling pins and I saw one ball - there may be more.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
crack me up scuba dy. might be more....
i [Linked Image] Belize

There are Two Balls Scubalady us men cannot operate without a full set!

Butt Weed, the Tequila Girls have been found, (you all will be impressed). It shocked me how quickly I found them. The hold up is the leather belts etc. which have been ordered from Mexico.

The General Knowledge Trivia Quiz has started on Thursday Nights and is already having popularity.

The Talent Contests will start soon. They are my next priority having now got the kitchen running smoothly after a few teething problems.

I am working on the horseshoes. The Main Fido's
did have some but we as yet cannot locate them all.

Scuba Lady, sorry to have missed you on Wednesday I had to go to Cayo.

With regard to the comments concerning the Resort next door. The owner is now here and assures me that the reason for the layout is deliberate as it allows breeze to pass throughout the complex at all times. The rooms however are very pleasant inside.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.