Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Oooopps.... Zeke is jealous.
Zeke, you're a fabulous hunk of man too!!
Debbie

OP Offline
You got it all wrong Debbie.....I want to make sure Denny don't forget us men!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i knew all that posturing of zeke's was just a cover...

hey zeke, i may be coming (i mean to san pedro, dirty mouth) in june. where r u staying then?? i am looking at the palms.

OP Offline
Hey Jane I knew you could not resist me. I am going to Placencia and staying at The Inn at Robert's Grove from June 3rd-5th and going to be at Ramon's the next 6 days from June 6th till the 12th.You can leave your kids home with your husband and me, you, Debbie, & MY SUSIE can party the night away. If you do come you will meet Mrs. Zeke and realize what a saint she is for putting up with my shit.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
K
K
Wow,
I want to be there too. . . . . .
One place I didn't check out while we were there was the Jaguar Club.
Any good? I here from the locals that it's as good as Iguana and doesn't cost anything in cab fair to get there, and no cover charge. So it's doing well as compared to other.
Wow, my sister Heidi called me this evening and told me that she hadn't called me in a while because if she heard my voice it would remind her of belize and she was trying not to be thinking about it so much! Making her sad!
And we did some nights out. . . . .he he he. . .
You know, Denny, that Fido's thing. . . . .
Jen

Jane- go to the palms! Mom's units are 15 and 32 pick one!! If you have the kids, stay upstairs in 32. If not, 15!
You'll love it!

[This message has been edited by Kruman (edited 04-04-2001).]

Kruman
You forgot me... what unit should I stay in?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
denny, i'll be upstairs in 32, you can have 15, and zeke & suzie will be next door at ramon's. debbie will be anywhere we say! a party waiting to happen. heck, i'll just turn on the tv & leave the kids watching nickelodion. they'll never miss me.....

Ok, let me make sure I have this correct... me and Jane downstairs in 15 and Frank and the kids in 32 up... Debbie without hubbie in 15 on odd nights, with me and Jane. Suzie on even nights without Zeke.

Is this all correct? I want to keep my itinery up to date.

K
K
Denny-
My boyfriend, Ron, thinks I am being a little bit of a flirt, what do you think??

Jen

Kruman
Denny,
Do we have all the rooms reserved?? Jane will turn the music on Punta. When the music stops, whatever room you're in, that's where you stay.
All around the resort pool...the monkey chased the weasel. The monkey thought was all in fun. POP goes the weasel.....
[Linked Image] Put that in your pipe and smoke it!! The meaning is open to debate... LOL
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 04-05-2001).]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.