Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
Not really interested in drinking all day!........but I know what you mean. Perhaps only all night! It is interesting to me that no one lives for THINGS there ...if you know what I mean. They live for life....it is definitely not about aquireing things......love that!

M
M
how do you spell aquireing?

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
You are too funny Mannix99, a couple of typos here and there add flavor to a message, just like bits of cork in a good bottle of wine. There I go with the drinking again, I've got to get back to thinking without a beliken in both hands.

M
M
Do you live on Jamaica now mon?.....Did you meet (r) the long haired gentleman at Cholos who kicked my butt in foosball?....so many characters........ eh?

M
M
yeah...good thing I like Belikan......

M
M
Sorry.....didn't see your profile.....love Chicago......bloody Marys at the matchbox....awesome.....was there 4 weeks ago for meals on wheels at the .....Hilton? Eat at Mod......delicious .....and Black bird.....Chef is a really nice guy!

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Mannix 99, don't live in Jamaica anymore, that was about 5 years ago. I managed a booze cruise type deal on a 45 foot catamaran. It was great going to work everyday in just a bikini. Anyway, now I live in Evanston, north of Chicago and I'm working in the legal field, I swam with a bunch of my coworkers down in San Pedro, sharks that is. Anyway, I see that you like to fish, I did a bunch of deep sea fishing in Cayman and caught some huge wahoo and yellow fin tuna. Also a great dolphin (not flipper), what a place. Also a chef you are, cool, I love to eat.

A
A
Manix,

I liked the way you put that. Most of the people I met said you learn to live without a lot. The large majority said that moving there was the best decision they made in their life, but it is not easy. I heard all the good and all the bad. I was told that it is not easy to gain Belizean citizenship. A friend of mine who lives there said he had to prove his business would benefit the local economy and that it was something that had not been done by someone else. He also said he has requirements he has to follow for how long he has to stay before he gains full citizenship (he just moved there last fall). I met several poeple who divide thier year- now that's the perfect life! Maybe someone here knows more about it.

My one friend is considering becoming a yoga instructor down there, but I thought yoga was for people who needed to incorporate relaxation techniques- from what I can tell, the people down there have that down pretty good!

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
AC Beach Bum - ditto on yoru sentiments.

M
M
hey becky.....i dont think it would be too easy to cook in a bikini but im open! thanks for the insight bb, I think I would want to get a work visa first and see if i would like it, ya know? Becky , do you ever put on your bikini in evanston?....curious.....is it warm enough?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 105 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.