Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
L
L
going aug 3rd to the 10th, staying at Ramons, and there better be some beer left!!!
see ya then

OP Offline
AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH, Mateys!!!!! Finally, a little bit o' life on the board agin!!! Thanks fer the tips, janie... but the mosquito population in AC will suffer a serious decline in population after taking in toxic amounts of alcohol!!
Patrick-e, I am glad to see that my impending trip is having such a positive impact on the Belizean economy!!! Your stock is about to increase significantly, so I expect my return trips to be sponsored in full by Belikin Brewery. Are you sure they have enough water, barley, and hops??? You don't want to see a pirate on half-grog rations, mate!!!
Diann...I'll be sure to bag up some o' the little critters to spread around your pool...so every time you get bit, you'll think of me!! [Linked Image]
Little wolf...you've got a head start on me...you better take advantage!!
Jackieo...yes, this is my first time, but it's kind of hard to tell, huh? Feels, like I've already been there, and I'm returning for another visit!! Looks like lupay and little wolf are leaving on the 9th and 10th...so, probably get together on the 7th or 8th?? I'm sure you will see us poolside with belikins in hand as soon as we arrive on the 6th! Are you a diver? We are not, but plan to do some snorkeling. My wife will have just completed the Avon 3-day walk (60 miles) for breast cancer, so she'll be off her feet most of the week! Plus, we'll be celebrating our 20th anniversary as well as (she'll kill me fer this!) her 40th Birthday! A PARTY IS IN ORDER!!!! Can't wait to see you all there!!

J
J
No I am not a diver but I will snorkel. I guess will have an anniversary/birthday bash. It is not every day that your wife turns 20ish again.Talk to you soon. jackie

OP Offline
HAHAHAHA!!! 20x2!!! Twice as good as 20...she'll like that!!!

L
L
We are not divers too, but planning to do alot of snorkeling and Belikining, so we are in for the party!

L
L
little wolf will be getting one day headstart, will be in on the 2nd and will be staying at BZ reef 2 bldgs down from you, will be spending plenty of time at Ramon's bar, Pirate, Mrs. Pirate and Jackieo you must venture down our way and try the purple parrots at Ramons they are to die for

L
L
lupay. do they have alot of action going on at Ramons bar at night in aug. being off season?

L
L
YES, they usually have a good crowd they have a BBQ one night think its Thurs and usually a band one or two nights, will check with islandboyw and let you know

OP Offline
My plan is to head south on the beach, and to hit every bar I come to! That way I can post a trip report on the bars rather than restaurants (provided I can remember my adventures!) As the time approaches, we can firm up a place/time to meet, or if you have a suggestion, let's hear it!

S
S
Ramon's definetely has it going on! I was there last week and they had the coyote ugly thing going on top of the bar. That was the night they found the security guard passed out in the bar the next morning! It was a GREAT TIME!!!!

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.