Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
Here is the official Basil Jones website http://www.glentree.com

B
B
Does anybody know the where a bouts of Gary ??? Seems that the office was boarded up to protect from the hurricane. But, still that means that Gary hasnt been back since over a week ! To make a long story short, We have ALL be screwed, blued an tattooed !!!

M
M
Yep! I have a feeling you are right.

B
B
Gary has responded. Its under " Electricity restored.... wheres Gary " post . Very interesting ! I still think he is a COWARD !!

OP Offline
The basiljonesbelize.com site was set up by myself a while back because I was told that it was ok...and all plans were on....then I was told I was NOT authorized to sell anything for the resort....that no sales would be honored from me and that I didn't work there anymore.

The account that was paid for in advance will run out in a week or so....and I have asked the hosting company not to renew again.

I've simply been too busy with a REAL job to change it or pull it off. I barely have time for email anymore.
I will pull it tonight if it will make everyone happy.

Hi Tammy: Well friend, I hope you will one day feel better about this chapter in your life. I suffered through a terrible chapter or two in my life. Some I've learned from, others, I'm just grateful that their over. I would say that you were a remarkably good citizen of San Pedro and Belize, and I enjoyed many good times with you and thank you for your help and friendship. Take care: Bill

Gone fishing!!
Every project in Belize, no matter how it is funded, is delicately balanced on toothpicks until it's operated successfully for about five years. Then solid footing, maybe. Nothing happens in Belize til it happens.

Here's the opportunity: Book title The Isla Bonita and the Timeshare. A great story and a public service all in one.

OP Offline
Thanks Bill....I appreciate that.
I wish I had been more focused on enjoying myself on the island....and spending more time with friends....and did more diving...than soaking all my time into something that got me nothing but heartache. [Linked Image]

That is what happens to us folks that like to be too dedicated to one thing. The key is balance....maybe one day I'll learn that....hopefully before I'm old and gray!

I'm sorry I wasn't always the best of friends to you....your a very sweet man...with a big heart....a little annoying at times maybe (aren't we all)....LOL....but a wonderful friend! [Linked Image]
All the best to you in whatever life throws your way. Carpe Diem! We never know what tomorrow holds for us.

Maybe I can get back there next year sometime and bring my new family with me.
Do all the things I didn't do while I was there. Explore and enjoy! [Linked Image]

Ya preachin to da Choir, 'bout me being annoying.

Gone fishing!!
Tammy, I have watched you on this board since I started coming here over two years ago. I am so sorry for how things turned out for you and I am sorry that some find it necessary to attack you and/or your integrity. I have no interest and never did have in the Basil Jones Resort. I also meant to take the opportunity to meet you on my last trip and deeply regret that I missed that opportunity. At this time, all I want to say is that it should be apparent to anyone that reads Tammy's posting history on this board, that she is a sincere, genuine and dear person that had nothing to do with the sorry dealings at Basil Jones.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.