Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
My mind went to work overtime last night. Think about this.
Can it be proven that he absconded with the funds?
If so, can't a warrant be issued for his ARREST?
Does anyone have a picture of Adam? If so, everyone who is on this board could send it to everyone on their e-mail list. It could be made up as a WANTED poster.
Everyone who has been virtually "robbed" could go together and post an AWARD for arrest AND conviction.
Too bad it took so long for the truth to come out, but don't just sit back and let the victimization continue.
You have the internet at your fingertips. GO GET HIM!
You guys may end up owning the whole shebang -- wouldn't that be something?
Maybe I should buy in. . . . like buying stock when it hits bottom.
Harriette

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
KC Offline
I have also been wondering why no one was hot after the rascal's heels. Maybe they have tried??

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
B
B
Im beginging to think that Adam Chandler and Osama Bin Laden are the same people. I hate them both !

Yah, right; track down Adam Chandler. What then, he'll probably just sell ya all some more time-shares. Maybe this time in Kabol.

Gone fishing!!
Well....I can see asking Harriette not to start this topic landed on deaf ears.

Getting all worked up over this before you really know what is going on won't do anybody any good. It certainly won't get the resort finished any faster.....and may even be detrimental to any progress that may or may not happen.

I guess all of you are ready to just hang it up right now....right?

Harriet....I wasn't aware that you had a stake in Basil Jones....please don't just keep stirring the pot.

If the owners want to collectively solve this issue....it will be with the current management and owners of Basil Jones....not through this message board. They can post all day long on here and never have anything concrete in their hands.
It's best to go to the source and settle it.

If by some chance the resort IS finished and everyone gets what they were promised....then what is the point of tracking down Adam?

If it turns out they don't finish it....then I can understand going on a manhunt. Until that time though....I wouldn't bite off my nose to spite my face.

Hmmmmm..don't see any harm in trying to find out what's going on with Adam.

MosquitoR

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.
Last we heard he is in the Domican Republic, doing the same thing...

B
B
Last time I checked, this was a public message board and we could post anything we wanted to ! This just so happens to be the place where some of the Basil Jones owners hang out, because we like it here ! Please dont critique us on what we say !

OP Offline
Well....I can see asking Harriette not to start this topic landed on deaf ears.

Tammy -- I had already posted it and there were some responses before I got your request to not post.

No folks, I do not have a part of Basil Jones. I've never had an interest in Time-Shares. I did meet Tammy in January of this year and we talked about me providing underwater images for her to use on the web site and brochures. I never completed my end of the bargain so I lost nothing.

However, I tried and tried asking questions here about Long Caye on Lighthouse and got the silent treatment. Now that people are asking questions and getting answers on Basil Jones they are also starting to speak up about Long Caye.

Sorry Tammy. But I do want to live in Belize and I feel that I have a right to know as much as possible before moving there. Remember, you are the one that kept telling me "living here is not the same as visiting here."

Harriette

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
KC Offline
Harriette,
Could you e-mail me with your edress, please?
I have a question.
[email protected]

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 195 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.