Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#146568 12/18/02 01:39 AM
Rick, never mind I just figured it out.

#146569 12/21/02 12:23 AM
OP Offline
Stray Cat, Welcome! OR ??? I think you maybe should have welcomed me... but who is keeping score? wink

#146570 12/21/02 12:51 AM
Pendejo, yep pendejo lol

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.
#146571 12/21/02 02:35 AM
OP Offline
Porque todo los gringos les gustan mucho palabras malas?? Just wondering? It's like the one word everyone learns is the "bad" name-calling word...why is that?

#146572 12/21/02 08:05 AM
LOL...because it's also one of those words people just love to say. It just rolls off your tongue and it's easy to say with emphasis. wink

#146573 12/21/02 06:38 PM
NAZ Offline
Originally posted by Mexicana:
Naz, Lo Siento. Porque problemas con las mujueres?? BE NICE! I didn't expect photos, just wondering why new folks on the board don't post anything after they sign on, thats all! How does Guatemala compare to Belize? confused
Mexicana,
No necesitar lo siento. Yo tenga problemas con mujueres porque yo tenga muchas cortesias, yo soy alegra y abri mi corazon siempre.
I am sorry if I sound paranoid about the photos. I was not quite sure what you meant. Although I have been aware of the message board for a long time, this is the first time I have used it.
There is no comparison between Quatemala and Belize. North American values have not infultrated Belize long enough to mess it up. I think they have had cable TV for only ten or 15 years. Guatemala however, is a colony of the multi national corporations, you know, the Big Brothers that run the world. The people here are well instructed in greed, envy, over bearing pride and other muerte capitales.
So do not be confused, just be aware.

#146574 12/25/02 05:03 AM
OP Offline
Estoy muy triste para la gente in Guatemala. So sad the people are being influenced by Capitalism. While I love the freedom the US provides at this time, Belize has the beauty of simplicity and that is becoming VERY rare in the world. How can we value it enough to keep the corruption out? I understand how nice it is to have electricity, but Damming the Rivers at the expense of nature and natural living makes it glitzy and not very pretty. I loved living in Belize even though it was HARD work,(washing clothes by hand) going without electricity was challenging but so many other benefits....Simple life is more difficult to find these days.

#146575 12/29/02 01:51 PM
NAZ Offline
Originally posted by Mexicana:
Estoy muy triste para la gente in Guatemala. So sad the people are being influenced by Capitalism. While I love the freedom the US provides at this time, Belize has the beauty of simplicity and that is becoming VERY rare in the world. How can we value it enough to keep the corruption out? I understand how nice it is to have electricity, but Damming the Rivers at the expense of nature and natural living makes it glitzy and not very pretty. I loved living in Belize even though it was HARD work,(washing clothes by hand) going without electricity was challenging but so many other benefits....Simple life is more difficult to find these days.

#146576 12/29/02 02:09 PM
NAZ Offline
laugh Mexicana,
Recently I was asked if I wanted to rent a video and order a pizza? My reply, I would rather pick a coconut and catch a fish.
Granted, by the free market society we are forced to work in order to eat. But take for example a situation that happened over 10 years ago: a man by the name of Randy Weaver wanted to live alone with his wife and children in the forest of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. The Govt. did not like him living freely without paying taxes so they entrapped him with a crime by hirring a murderer to request him to alter some shot guns. The Govt. issued a warrent, went into the woods, killed his wife and 10 year old son and arrested him.
Fortunately we are still allowed jury trials and he was found innocent by his peers. Later, he was also able to sue the ATF.
So unfortunately free living is no longer allowed and soon niether will free thought. Internet sites like this will be shut down.
So pick a coconut and catch a fish and enjoy your conscience while you still can.
NAZ laugh

#146577 12/29/02 02:36 PM
I'll pick a coconut.....hm....Cheri. laugh Sorry Girl ! wink

Soon we'll be in Belize and I don't know if we will fish, but will view them and enjoy the coconuts too !

I saw a television show, perhaps movie, that was about a family like you just mentioned. Was this situation made into a movie or am I trying to put together two totally different things? I don't remember titles well, so I can't come up with a title.

I too like the simpler things in life. I don't remember the last time we rented a video, but the pizza, it's a weekly ritual.( whether I want it or not ) wink

Welcome aboard NAZ.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.