Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
We are currently negotiating with Elbert's publisher and are happy to announce we have two new books in the works. "The S.P.Queen's Guide to Third World Chic" and a new cookbook "Bite Me!" We were getting a little tired of giving out advise for free, something we try not to do. You will find invaluable advise like,"You have to wear underwear if your short" and some of those recipes will just make you wanna slap r mama.

R.B. Mernitz
I have been busy working on the outline for S.P.Queens Third World Chic. How's this for a start....
Chapter 1: The Queenly Way to git inta and outta a Pirogue

Chapter 2: The many ways of Delicately using Duct Tape

That's as fur as I can git rite naow as been a bit busy...Might could maybe cum up with sum more if'n I puts my mind ter it...

Delicately using duct tape????? This I gotta hear!! :rolleyes: :p confused shocked

L
OP Offline
L
Yes dear, Tammy is a pro with the duct tape. Now chil' were you the one inquiring about our "Brownie" recipe? We have , I am happy to report included our "Fancy Feast Pate" but the brownie recipe was covered in "Sparkin'With The Queens".

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
Lovey, Have you hired a ghost writer or did you purchase my latest edition of "PITHY SAYINGS AND CATCHY COME BACKS"?

L
OP Offline
L
OOOOH, We'd just love to have that book hunny! You wouldn't charge our cute little ol' selves would you????

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
The "PROMISE" may get you a copy !!!!! laugh

L
OP Offline
L
The "promise"? YOu are just so cute we could kiss you right on the lips, but we would expect a little more. Like we could use some more real trashy "teddies". Since you're right there in Houston, you could just swing by our very favorite store "Needless Markups" and pick 'em up. Hunny, that little 'ol Super Spud of mine told me when he died he was havin' his ashes sprinkled in "Needless Markups" just to make sure I came to visit him once in awhile. Isn't he just tooo precious?

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
wow

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,471
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.