Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Don't forget you have a $1.50BZ "interisland" fee that you pay at Tropic or Maya air before you fly out to Ambergris Caye. Then the $20.00US departure tax collected by your airline when you return to the states.

Will see you there Texasbug! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
M
M
Ignore the crew! They are feeling frisky. Your going to need the exit fee, bring the shorts and tees, maybe a pair a long pants and a shirt if it should get cold (probably won't). Think summer and you will be fine. If you dive, of course you will have to bring the acccording equipment. If not, just bask in the sun!

Remember the $20 per person departure tax is payable in cash only!

I always put a US $20 away in a safe place just for my exit fee. Then I don't spend it or worry about trying to round it up on the day I'm leaving.

Second last trip, I couldn't find the safe place, so assumed I'd spent it and ended up having to cash another traveller's cheque to have the cash for my fee. What a drag on my last day.

Happily on my last trip, I found the secret compartment and so didn't have to worry about it at all that time. smile What did I learn? Always use the same secret compartment.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 111 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,033
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.