Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Hi Gay - sure was nice meeting you and David. Next time we should visit more ok?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Gay, I believe you. Especially, after I heard you had to bait David's hook for him.

gforrest.imageculture.com
Gay nice reporting, glad you got to meet face to face so many of our wonderful Boarders. Fish on Gay, blister and all.

Dare To Deviate
chole the blister on her finger was not from fishing ..it was a belikin beer bottle burn .example when you hold a beer in your hand all day and night in one of those kinky cold beer holders you know the type ,any way it can produce a blister .a proven fact ask pedro 1 .???he use to be a womens doctor ????? so he told me >>>and has done report on just this subject ,<<<<<<and is a expert ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Oh my goodness, Capt Jeff believes Pedro1 about being a woman doctor eek

Well, he does do breast exams....we've seen em here and there.

Or, maybe he was just a "woman" doctor. Now a man doctor laugh

ny gal are you saying pedro1 not a doctor ???? the nerve of him telling me he was a expert and could cure all women problems ..or did he say he caused all women problems ..I get so mixed up when I talk to him,as he speaks so proper english .

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
L
Gay: It was nice to meet you too, although we only talked for a minute! I had been at BCs, then the Hammock House - carrying on all day long!
Don't think I even got a chance to meet your husband.

I understand you guys were staying in #17 at Caribe right before me. I absolutely loved it there for my week - had the entire second floor balcony to myself.

OP Offline
so YOU took my room. drat the luck.
i had to go sleep with paisano in unattended boats for three more nights. the good news is that the itching has finally stopped.

well well well, my big fat fishing blister has healed. i treated it myself. peter is "the love doctor"

Gay and David, Irm and I had such a great time with you guys. I haven't had a chance to get a trip report and pics up yet. Things have been kinda crazy since we got home. Sandi was hospitalized last friday night with what they think is West Nile virus. Apparently she wasn't kidding when she said she wasn't feeling well. It is amazing to me that she lasted all day on our snorkle trip up north with Bicho. Looks like she contracted it before she even got to SP - she said she wasn't well when she got off the plane. Over the weekend things were pretty scary but she is doing better now. More later. Hope you guys are well. Glad to hear that enormous blister is healed up! mobunny

OP Offline
wow, i cannot believe it! tell sandi we are thinking good thoughts for her. i didn't think you had skeeters in your part of the world. i have never known anyone to contract wnv and i live in the skeeter capital of the world. my house could be a malaria test site. she was a lil green looking that day on the boat. she hung in there like a trooper. keep us informed. hi to irmacuda.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.