Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
men over 40 . . .

do any of you ladies want to start a thread???

How much of a threat can a woman wearing mukluks be? wink Seriously, I don't speak for all men, nor am I representative. Anyone want to jump up and speak for all women, please do so.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Here ya'are:

Jack wakes up at home with a huge hangover. He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And next to them, a single red rose.
Jack sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, all cleaned and pressed. Jack looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order; spotlessly clean, as is the rest of the house.

He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror, and notices a note on the table:
"Honey, breakfast is on the stove. I left early to go shopping - Love you!"

He stumbles to the kitchen and, sure enough, there is hot breakfast and the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating.

Jack asks, "son...what happened last night?" "Well, you came home after 3 a.m., drunk and out of your mind. You broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door."

Jack said "So why is everything in such perfect order, so clean. I have a rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"

His son replies, "Oh THAT!...Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, "Leave me alone lady. I'm married!"

Broken furniture - $85.26.
Hot breakfast - $4.20.
Red rose bud - $3.00.
Two aspirin - $.38.
Saying the right thing at the right time.....Priceless!

Men over 40 can't keep up with women over 40! smile

OP Offline
Gay, I'm thinkin' hard on that thread and might consult the immortal "Red Green"! Is this someone with whom you Americans are familiar?

"I'm a man, but I can change, I guess"...

"Keep your stick on the ice"...

If the women don't find you handsome at least they'll find you handy..."

The King of duct tape... (gaffer tape in the film trade)

C
C
"the immortal Red Green!"

He shows up on PBS occasionally. I would guess most people have not heard of him. Funny stuff...I especially like his creative use of duct tape. Its funny because alot of it is so close to the truth...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.