Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
There will be fans, but for Thursday and Friday, I'm feeding the serious working men, and I hope they are all handsome, wealthy and SINGLE. And I WILL be the only place open for food... freaking out as I type this....

Remember, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach teehee..

I think that last saying was developed by women who were either unwilling or lacking in certain other attributes. Now a woman that is willing, well attributed and a good cook - and does dishes, well that woman is well on her way to getting a man's heart and probably most of what else he has. smile

Patti, sell fresh apples for a dollar each. Put them in a basket on the floor, wear a low cut loose shirt and no bra. Make lot a money. wink

That also made me think of when I got my last physical - I hope I meant my annual physical. This young whipper snapper of a doctor, hell he isn't even on social security yet, gives me the same advice every year that at my age I need to eat well and don't waste an erection, even if I am alone. I tell him every year that I cook myself very good and nourishing meals that I enjoy alone, but some things are better appreciated with company. Both do my heart good. wink

S
S
As this is a Canadian event it only seems appropriate that you serve Beaver Tails with Hemp Salad.

Hon Offline
Could you do scrambled eggs (maybe with onions, mushrooms, hot or sweet peppers, etc) and toast?

...but then again, if you're going for the methane factor, perhaps pickled eggs are in order eek

Hon

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
R
R
Hi Patti:

I like roasted red peppers and provolone cheese on burgers with roasted garlic mayo.

Burgers are great on toasted Portuguese muffins (like english muffins but bigger and a little sweet).

For dessert, how about strawberry shortcake, the kind with the soda biscuits? Try marinating the strawberries in balsamic vinegar and a little sugar. Doesn't taste vinegary at all. Really intense strawberry flavor!

I once dated a girl with Portuguese muffins ...and you're right. They were bigger AND sweeeter than English muffins! laugh

L
L
Five minutes in the penalty box!

R.B. Mernitz
Breakfast burritos. Egg, potatoes, peppers, onions, cheese. Easy to make on a flattop grill and cheap. Make a bunch in advance that morning, wrap in foil and they hold under a heat lamp fairly well. Serve with some salsa in the little 2 ounce cups/ with lids

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.